- I don't know what happened. Was it a [INAUDIBLE]?
- I think, yeah.
- I was just saying something to myself, and then, I guess, he took offense to it. So it just threw me out of the game.
- I was just talking to myself.
- You have been frustrated with a few calls. Have there been dialogue with the ref through the game that was abnormal, or did you think it was just sort of normal stuff?
- It was just, like, normal talk. I felt like-- I got fouled on something, so I just told them about it a little bit. But I guess they were just mad. I don't know.
- So you said something to yourself. You got the first T.
- No, it wasn't no first T. It was automatic. It was just ejection.
- I don't think it was less organized. I just thought it just turned into a replay fast, arguments, every call, here or there, you know? Everywhere, I'm going to save my money, but I just thought it was, otherwise, a very smooth, high level game. And then down to the last couple of minutes, it just went a little off schedule there, but I give them credit. They made a couple more plays, if you want to call it that, but it was a tough way to go out, for sure.
- Well, it kind of, I think, was a couple plays in a row there, Doug, with the one I challenged and then the next play on Gordon. I mean, listen, I just went and looked at them both on film. I think it's a great game that looked like it was coming down to a great ending, that was a little bit unfortunate, that we didn't get to see a good ending.
I think, especially on the one Scottie got ejected on, I mean, it was absolutely nothing there, nothing, and Scottie wasn't involved. They called the foul on [? Jock. ?] There was nothing there, but anyway, tough breaks at the end.
- So you guys did play very--
- We played great, yup.