- --your job, but year seven as a vet, do you remember, in your rookie year, someone getting you out of a press conference so they could go first?
PASCAL SIAKAM: I mean, there's a lot more things that happened. I think the rookies have it, like, easy. Yeah, I think Christian, he doesn't get to do anything, really, but maybe, like, get cars or something. I don't know, he doesn't do anything, so--
- Yeah, I don't see the pink bag anywhere.
PASCAL SIAKAM: Right? [? There's ?] no popcorn, no nothing. Like, this, it just feels like-- you know, like we had to do everything. They didn't do anything, you know? Like, even carrying the bags, nothing.
I remember we had to bring the gear to the hotels. I had to wake up by 8 o'clock every time. Shootaround is at 10:00. I had to wake up by 8:00 to bring the clothes to everyone. And they don't get to do anything.
- Singing-- wasn't there singing?
PASCAL SIAKAM: Singing, there's all that. Like, even birthdays, it's hard for them to sing "Happy Birthday." So I don't know, man. Like--
- Was Kyle in charge of making sure all this stuff--
PASCAL SIAKAM: Yeah, yeah, Kyle was a little bit more stern, you know? I feel like--
- Well, maybe you and Fred got to get a little--
PASCAL SIAKAM: Yeah, yeah, I got to talk to Fred. I feel like that's, like-- that should be Fred's job. Like, I feel like they don't really-- like, I'm too nice, I guess, maybe.
- Good cop, bad cop?
PASCAL SIAKAM: Yeah, I think Freddy got to, like, take that job, maybe. But yeah, they're not doing enough, I know that. So that's-- this little you got to let me come and do my interview before you, that's nothing.
- I'm sure you could get him to sing now, though-- just saying.
PASCAL SIAKAM: Yeah, no, we could. We're going to have to, yeah. He's going to have to do something.
- Couple mics here.
PASCAL SIAKAM: Yeah, yeah-- no, not right now. I'm not going to do it to him.
- Should we ask more questions just to tick him off?
PASCAL SIAKAM: Yeah, maybe. That's fine. That's what I'm saying-- where is he going to go? He has nothing to do at home.
- Thanks, Pascal.
- Thanks, Pascal.
PASCAL SIAKAM: Thank you.
- Appreciate it, man.