With another dominant performance on the road at TD Garden on Thursday, the Cleveland Cavaliers eliminated the Boston Celtics to win the Eastern Conference title and advance to the NBA Finals for the third consecutive year. A familiar foe awaits in 2017’s championship round: the Golden State Warriors, who swept through the West en route to their third straight conference crown.
The two teams have squared off in the last two NBA Finals, with Stephen Curry’s Warriors taking the 2015 title and LeBron’s Cavs getting even with a historic comeback from a 3-1 deficit to win it all in 2016. After that dispiriting defeat, Golden State reloaded for a hoped-for rubber match by adding a dude named Kevin Durant. It’s worked out pretty well: the Warriors rolled to the best record in the NBA this season, and enter the Finals undefeated, as the first NBA team ever to win their first 12 postseason games.
Without further ado: here’s the full schedule for the Round 3 matchup between the Warriors and Cavaliers in the 2017 NBA Finals.
• Game 1, Cavaliers @ Warriors: Thursday, June 1, 9 p.m. ET (ABC/ESPN Radio)
• Game 2, Cavaliers @ Warriors: Sunday, June 4, 8 p.m. ET (ABC/ESPN Radio)
• Game 3, Warriors @ Cavaliers: Wednesday, June 7, 9 p.m. ET (ABC/ESPN Radio)
• Game 4, Warriors @ Cavaliers: Friday, June 9, 9 p.m. ET (ABC/ESPN Radio)
• Game 5*, Cavaliers @ Warriors: Monday, June 12, 9 p.m. ET (ABC/ESPN Radio)
• Game 6*, Warriors @ Cavaliers: Thursday, June 15, 9 p.m. ET (ABC/ESPN Radio)
• Game 7*, Cavaliers @ Warriors: Sunday, June 18, 8 p.m. ET (ABC/ESPN Radio)
* if necessary
More NBA coverage:
– – – – – – –