- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Free-agent forward Austin Daye has reached agreement on a two-year, $2 million deal with the Toronto Raptors, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.
The Raptors hope Daye can strengthen their bench with his ability to stretch the floor with his 3-point shooting.
After three-plus seasons with the Detroit Pistons, Daye was traded to Memphis in February as part of the three-team deal involving Rudy Gay.
Daye, a 25-year-old, 6-foot-11 forward, averaged 4.5 points splitting the season between the Pistons and Grizzlies. He was the 15th overall pick to Detroit in the 2009 NBA draft out of Gonzaga.
Related coverage on Yahoo! Sports:
• Pistons land Brandon Jennings
• Nuggets draft pick Erick Green to play in Italy
• Roy Hibbert's just waiting like the rest of us
• Al Harrington tired of being kept in limbo by Magic