Updated 12:26 p.m. ET, Sunday, Dec. 16
Here are PFW's Week 15 QB rankings:
- Drew Brees, Saints vs. Buccaneers
- Tom Brady, Patriots vs. 49ers
- Aaron Rodgers, Packers at Bears
- Peyton Manning, Broncos at Ravens
- Eli Manning, Giants at Falcons
- Matt Ryan, Falcons vs. Giants
- Josh Freeman, Buccaneers at Saints
- Cam Newton, Panthers at Chargers
- Matthew Stafford, Lions at Cardinals
- Andy Dalton, Bengals at Eagles
- Philip Rivers, Chargers vs. Panthers
- Brandon Weeden, Browns vs. Redskins
- Carson Palmer, Raiders vs. Chiefs
- Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers at Cowboys
- Andrew Luck, Colts at Texans
- Matt Schaub, Texans vs. Colts
- Tony Romo, Cowboys vs. Steelers
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks at Bills
- Joe Flacco, Ravens vs. Broncos
- Colin Kaepernick, 49ers at Patriots
- Jay Cutler, Bears vs. Packers
- Chad Henne, Jaguars at Dolphins
- Ryan Tannehill, Dolphins vs. Jaguars
- Kirk Cousins, Redskins at Browns (ADDED)
- Nick Foles, Eagles vs. Bengals
- Sam Bradford, Rams vs. Vikings
- Ryan Fitzpatrick, Bills vs. Seahawks
- Jake Locker, Titans vs. Jets
- Mark Sanchez, Jets at Titans
- Christian Ponder, Vikings at Rams
- Brady Quinn, Chiefs at Raiders
- Ryan Lindley, Cardinals vs. Lions
Not listed: Robert Griffin III, Redskins
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.
- American Football
- Sports & Recreation
- Peyton Manning
- Eli Manning
- Tom Brady
- Ben Roethlisberger