TikTok star Justine Paradise accuses YouTuber, boxer Jake Paul of sexual assault

Ryan Young
·Writer
·3 min read

YouTube star and boxer Jake Paul denied sexual assault allegations made against him on Tuesday, just days before he is set to step back into the ring.

Paul called the claims that he forced TikTok star Justine Paradise into sex without consent a “manufactured accusation” in a statement on Tuesday.

Jake Paul accused of sexual assault

In a lengthy YouTube video posted on Friday, Paradise said that Paul forced her into oral sex during a gathering at his Team 10 home in Calabasas, California, in July 2019.

Paradise, 24, said she met Paul through a mutual friend earlier that month, and started hanging out at the content house more and more. The two started flirting over text and one night at the house they eventually started kissing — something she consented to and wanted to do — before they moved to his bedroom.

“We were, like, kissing and stuff and then he took it to his bed," she said. "Sex is very special and very important to me, but I haven’t had sex with that many people. I haven’t.

"Normally, not all the time, but normally everybody respects me when I don’t want to do sexual things so I thought that it was fine if I went in his room, and I thought it would be fine to kiss him because I thought he would stop if I didn’t want to do anything else. Like, that’s normal. That’s what you do.”

Paul, though, allegedly kept trying to push things further. While she said she was uncomfortable, Paradise said Paul told her that “If nothing is going to happen then what’s the point?”

That’s when Paradise said Paul forced oral sex on her and started “f***ing my face.”

Warning: This video contains descriptions of sexual assault and language that is NSFW.

Paradise said she hasn’t spoken with Paul since the incident. She also said she was hesitant to come forward with the allegations until now in part due to a nondisclosure agreement she had signed — something she said was required for guests to do at the content house.

“I was too embarrassed, I was too feeling guilty, even though it’s not my fault … The time going by doesn’t change anything,” Paradise said. “It still happened, and I still think about it every single day since it happened.”

Jake Paul denies allegations

Paul denied the allegations in a statement on social media on Tuesday.

He said that he was in a relationship at the time of her allegations, and claimed that Paradise is simply using the attention to promote her platforms.

This content is not available due to your privacy preferences.
Update your settings here to see it.

“Not only have I never had any sexual relationship with this individual, but this claim is solely a manufactured accusation and a blatant attempt for attention during a highly visible fight week,” Paul wrote, in part. “Make no mistake, I plan on pursuing this defamation of character case to the fullest extent of the law."

Paul and Askren are set to headline a Triller Fight Club event at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta on Saturday night. Paul has won both of his first two fights, and last beat Nate Robinson in November.

More from Yahoo Sports: