Four more women filed civil lawsuits against Deshaun Watson on Monday, bringing to 11 the number of women alleging sexual assault or inappropriate conduct by the Houston Texans quarterback.
The attorney for the women, Tony Buzbee, said last week he was working with 22 women who reported such encounters with Watson.
The first lawsuit was filed last Tuesday, at which time Watson, 25, denied the allegations.
"I have never treated any woman with anything other that the utmost respect," Watson wrote, in part, adding he looked forward to defending his name.
The lawsuits all are linked to massage sessions in the past year and allege that Watson committed acts that included forcing one woman to perform oral sex, exposing himself, trying to kiss at least one woman or touching others with his genitals.
Monday's court filings include one case in which the incident allegedly occurred this month.
Watson has not been charged with any crimes. In an Instagram post over the weekend, Buzbee said he planned to turn over evidence and affidavits to the police and district attorney in Houston on Monday.
The NFL said Thursday that cases of alleged wrongdoing by Watson are under investigation. The Texans said team officials will stay in contact with the league.
Last September, the Texans signed Watson to a four-year, $156 million contract extension. His relationship with the team has soured since, however, and he has requested a trade.
--Field Level Media