Rob Gronkowski laughed Tuesday at minicamp when asked if he’d take Gronkowski the horse for a ride. A joke — the Gronkowski-est of jokes — followed.
“I like taking things for a ride,” he said.
Rob Gronkowski said he felt like he made the right decision to train on his own. He said he had jitters to come back and compete at minicamp, and felt like it went well. He feels he is on good terms with the team. pic.twitter.com/B3m6k0Mqe0
— Mike Reiss (@MikeReiss) June 5, 2018
It may be minicamp, but a buzzcut-sporting Gronkowski is already in mid-season form. So, too, is Gronkowski the horse — he’ll race in Saturday’s Belmont Stakes.
– – – – – – – More from Yahoo Sports:
• Eagles star rips Fox News for misleading anthem photo
• Trump taunts NFL again: ‘No escaping to Locker Rooms!’
• Yankees’ Judge sets MLB record for futility
• Dan Wetzel: NFL gets what it deserves for trying to appease Trump