Phew! Are you caught up on the player-swapping frenzy that was the Major League Baseball trade deadline? The deadline has passed, with more than a dozen trades on Tuesday and more than 30 in the past few weeks.
Now that the trades are done, there’s only one thing to do: Analyze them! And the Yahoo Sports MLB Podcast is here to do just that for you. On this week’s episode, Jeff Passan, Tim Brown and Mike Oz break down and react to what happened, just hours after the deadline.
Ex-Dodgers GM Ned Colletti is this week’s guest, taking listeners behind the scenes into what the trade deadline is like from an executive’s side.
Also in the episode:
• If the Nats did the right thing by not trading Bryce Harper and going for it
• The surprising Chris Archer trade and what it means for the Pirates and Rays
• Our winners and losers of the trade deadline
• Whether playoff teams like the Cubs, Indians and Red Sox did enough
• Which players might get moved before the August waiver trade deadline
• Is the trade deadline a fresh or tired act?
To get the Yahoo Sports MLB Podcast delivered straight to you, subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Acast and where ever you find podcasts. If you dig what we’re doing, we’d appreciate your ratings and reviews to help the show grow.
More from Yahoo Sports:
• Jeff Passan: Astros reveal their character in trade for closer Roberto Osuna
• 49ers’ Richard Sherman rips Jerry Jones and his ‘plantation mentality’
• College hoops scandal is far from over: 5 pressing questions
• Pat Forde: 40 things to know about the college football schedule