Orlando Bloom has said he is jetting back home to the US “to be quarantined” after production on his series Carnival Row was shut down amid the coronavirus outbreak.
The British actor - who is expecting a baby with his fiancée Katy Perry – had reportedly been filming the fantasy series in Prague.
However, production has been halted and Bloom posted a video on Instagram saying he was heading back to America.
It comes after US President Donald Trump announced he was restricting travel from Europe to the States, a measure which comes into effect from midnight on Friday.
Bloom, who was surrounded by cast and crew in the video, said: “It's farewell from us, as we go home to be quarantined.
"But we're coming home, to the States, at least I'm coming home to the States.”
“As we want to get in before the quarantine,” he added, seeming to refer to the travel ban.
Latest coronavirus news, updates and advice
He went on: "Big love everybody, stay safe out there, self-quarantine.
“It seems really crazy, this whole corona thing.
"But do the right thing by you and your family and stay safe.
“And in a few weeks, we'll beat this bad boy."
Several productions have been affected by the outbreak of Covid-19, which started at the end of last year and has now infected more than 125,000 people worldwide.