Lucy Hale is one of our favorite celebs to get beauty inspiration from. Whether she’s changing up her hair color or chopping off her locks, the girl is pretty fearless when it comes to her looks. The Pretty Little Liars star also never fails to impress us with her covetable makeup.
While at an Entertainment Weekly event celebrating SAG Award nominees, Hale wore one of our favorite beauty trends: a dark lip. The actress paired her lustworthy plum lip color with a rose-gold-and-plum smoky eye and sky-high lashes.
Hale’s vampy lip is perfect for a night on the town, so we had to learn the necessary steps to re-create it. Yahoo Beauty asked celebrity makeup artist Neil Scibelli to show us how we can easily achieve Hale’s makeup look. Press play above to learn how to Copy That!
1. Gently press Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel into skin for a hydrating base.
2. Fill in and brush up brows with a defining pencil such as Jouer Brow Definer.
3. Apply a champagne eyeshadow similar to Pink Champagne from the Vasanti Synchronicity Eyeshadow Trio to lids and inner corners.
4. Take the Antique Plum shadow from the same palette and blend into crease.
5. Use that same plum shadow to define the upper and lower lash line.
6. Apply Rose Quartz from the LORAC Mega Pro Palette 3 to inner corners and extend shadow to center of lid.
7. Highlight inner corners with pearl white shadow.
8. Enhance your natural eyelashes with Ardell Studio Effects Wispies.
9. Sweep on a rose blush to apples of cheeks. Scibelli used the Morphe Naturally Blushed Palette.
10. Contour temple, cheeks, bridge of nose, and jawline with Urban Decay Beached Bronzer in Sunkissed to add a warm glow.
11. Swipe on a plum colored lip gloss such as Vasanti Power Oils Lip Gloss in Queen. Pro tip: Use a makeup brush and a little concealer to smooth out and clean up edges of lips.
Read more from Yahoo Style & Beauty: