Jarvis Landry got ejected in the Miami Dolphins finale, but he took a souvenir home with him.
Landry got tossed out so he took the ball home with him. In an ugly end to an ugly performance by the Dolphins against the Buffalo Bills, Landry and running back Kenyan Drake were ejected. Landry was booted for disrespecting an official, and Drake threw a Bills player’s helmet.
Maybe Landry was upset that he was ejected when he was 14 yards short of getting 1,000 for the season, so he took the ball with him.
Jarvis Landry literally took his ball and went home pic.twitter.com/xhDosXy3KS
— Eric Kay (@ekaycbs) January 1, 2018
Landry will get a nice end-of-season fine by the NFL for his role in the fight that led to his ejection. Maybe the NFL will charge him for the ball too.
– – – – – – –
More NFL coverage from Yahoo Sports:
• Fan’s cause of death: Illness, and the Browns
• Eagles punter wears wrong pants onto field
• That’s cold: Patriots play mind games with Jets
• Woe-and-16: Browns make history with loss
• Patriots player’s terrible flop would make LeBron proud