The growing nuclear families, rising animal health expenditure, and increasing pet adoption propel market growth. MARKET INSIGHTS Grooming is central to the health and well-being of pets and their quality of life.
New York, Jan. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL PET GROOMING MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06191067/?utm_source=GNW
The grooming measures are dependent on the health, age, and breed of pets.
Regular grooming also keeps pet health and comfort in check.
Biopharmaceutical companies and animal health product manufacturers invest in research and development to create innovative medicines for companion and food-producing animals. The animal health industry collaborates with veterinarians, government agencies, ranchers, and farmers to ensure animal health and food supply.
Also, animal health companies are benefitting from young consumers spending more on their pets.For instance, Merck & Co announced a 26% increase in companion-animal drugs sales in February 2021.
Gen Z consumers are splurging for their pets.This was seen particularly during the pandemic since they engaged more with their animal companions during lockdowns.
As of 2021, the total pet clinic visits are up by 5% and wellness visits by 16%, more than the pre-pandemic levels. This is attributed to increasing curbside veterinary care, wherein doctors send diagnostics and recommendations through emails, resulting in fewer negotiations about cost and treatments.
Moreover, the presence of pet health insurance is helping reduce the cost burden of veterinary services.Such aspects propel the growth of the global pet grooming market.
However, the market growth is hindered by allergy concerns and environmental impact on pets.
The global pet grooming market growth assessment includes the geographical analysis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. North America is the dominating region in the global market in terms of revenue share due to the surging pet adoption.
The competitive rivalry is high, with the market landscape defined by established startups, niche players, and market leaders. Some of the key market players include Earthbath Corp, Johnsons Veterinary Products Ltd, Hartz Mountain Corp, Ferolast Company, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. ANCOL PET PRODUCTS LTD
2. BEAPHAR LTD
3. BOB MARTIN PVT
4. BOSHEL COMPANY
5. CHELSEA DOGS
6. EARTHBATH CORP
7. FEROLAST COMPANY
8. HARTZ MOUNTAIN CORP
9. JOHNSONS VETERINARY PRODUCTS LTD
10. JUST FOR PETS LTD
11. MY PET WAREHOUSE PVT
12. OSTER ANIMALS LTD
13. PET BRANDS LLC
14. PETTEX LTD
15. ROLF C HAGEN GROUP
16. WAHL CLIPPER CORPORATION
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06191067/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001