Stocks (^DJI, ^GSPC, ^IXIC) are treading water again at the midday mark, with the energy (XLE) and materials (XLB) sectors the most in the green, while financials (XLF) and health care (XLV) are the most in the red. Keith Bliss of Cuttone & Co. joins us live from the New York Stock Exchange. To discuss the other big stories of the day, Alexis Christoforous is joined by Yahoo Finance’s Nicole Sinclair and Myles Udland.
Today’s discussion topics:
- Below the headline numbers: the jobs report
- Crude oil rebounds after dipping below $44 per barrel
- Uber faces criminal investigation over ‘Greyball’ software: reports
- Picking Warren Buffett’s replacement
- Battle of the unicorn drinks