Here are your Puck Headlines: A glorious collection of news and views collected from the greatest blogosphere in sports and the few, the proud, the mainstream hockey media. Have a link you want to submit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Because it’s the Cup.
• There’s not much time for the Sabres to re-stock their front office as a busy June approaches. [Die by the Blade]
• The Toronto Maple Leafs youngsters are learning a great deal while they sit halfway to Round 2. [Toronto Star]
• Getting back in the broadcast booth has been the best medicine for play-by-play man Dave Strader as he battles cancer. [SI.com]
• Chatting with retired goaltender Brianne McLaughlin about the NHWL and life after hockey. [The Ice Garden]
• Denver University head coach Jim Montgomery will get an interview for the open Florida Panthers job. [Denver Post]
• Chatting with the legendary Bob Cole about his broadcasting career. [CBC]
• Bob Hartley sounds like he’ll move on from the Latvian national team after next month’s World Championship, potentially back to the Swiss league. [Swiss Hockey News]
• Why Vegas GM George McPhee would like the idea of NHL team expansion lists being made public. [Sin Bin Vegas]
• The OHL’s Erie Otters have banned cowbells from their arena after fans tossed them to the ice following a Game 7 win in the Western Conference semifinal. [GoErie.com]
• What’s the fantasy hockey impact of the Buffalo Sabres’ changes? [Dobber Hockey]
• Finally, here are 10 of the top Erik Karlsson plays:
MORE FROM YAHOO HOCKEY: