Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
We all deserve high-quality items. That doesn’t mean they should cost you a lot. These luxury items are all up to 65% off this weekend, letting you invest in a new designer handbag or a leather jacket for less.
If you’re a seasoned shopper, you may notice that most brands host weekend sales. However, don’t overlook the sale sections at Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue and Bloomingdale’s because they’re constantly marking down new items.
Take a look below at these 15 luxury and designer deals to shop if you’re in the mood to treat yourself.
1. Dio Lip Glow Oil, $32.30 (Orig. $38)
Dior’s Lip Glow Oil is on sale in the Universal Clear shade and delivers a non-sticky, non-greasy shine. The oil looks like a lip gloss but provides intense hydration — perfect for the colder months.
2. AGOLDE 90’s Pinch Waist Jeans, $159 (Orig, $198)
If you want to try AGOLDE’s famous 90’s Pinch Waist Jeans, get them on sale at Revolve. This style has some light distressing and is available in a range of sizes. However, you can also check out more styles on sale on Revolve.
3. La Mer Crème de La Mer, $85 – $2,163.25 (Orig. $100 – $2,545)
La Mer is one of the pricier beauty brands, coveted by editors, celebs, influencers and more. Its Crème de la Mer has a cult-like following and over 5,000 five-star reviews on Saks Fifth Avenue’s website.
4. Longchamp Nylon Le Pilage Leather Trim Tote, $99.99 (Orig, $145)
Score one of Longchamp’s signature nylon tote bags at Marshalls for about $45 off. You can use this bag anytime, no matter the season.
5. Olaplex The Hair Repair 4-Piece Bond Maintenance Treatment Set, $52.70 (Orig. $62)
Strengthen your hair so it’s smooth, healthy and full-looking with Olaplex’s Bond Maintenance Treatment Set. It includes shampoo, conditioner, hair perfector and the brand’s Intensive Bond Building Treatment.
6. 7 For All Mankind Faux Leather Cut Out Dress, $49.99 (Orig. $65)
Wear one of the fall season’s hottest trends — leather! — from head to toe in this edgy cutout dress.
7. Bernardo Leather Moto Jacket, $269.90 (Orig. $398)
Again, leather is one of fall’s biggest trends. Get this modern moto leather jacket in a popular color for the season, dark olive green.
8. Le Creuset 4-Piece Heritage Mug Set, $64 (Orig. $80)
Le Creuset’s stoneware mugs make a great gift for a friend or yourself. Get them in this neutral meringue color, or go bolder with ice green, deep teal or purple.
9. Versace Greca Socks, $48 (Orig. $95)
Dress up your feet in Versace’s cozy pink socks. They have the brand’s signature Greca pattern at the cuffs and are the perfect height to wear with your fall boots.
10. Bagatelle.NYC Oversize Faux Leather Puffer Jacket, $44.33 (Orig. $148)
This faux leather puffer jacket is 70% off at Bloomingdale’s and so on trend for the season. It’s still available in most sizes, so shop fast before it’s gone.
11. Loeffler Randall Camellia Knotted Sandals, $207.37 (Orig. $395)
Score your new favorite party shoes from Loeffler Randall for over 50% off at Saks Fifth Avenue. They’re on sale in all available colors, including this pretty red for the holiday season.
12. Stuart Weitzman Leather Super Stud Convertible Sneakers, $159.99 (Orig. $350)
You can’t go wrong with a white pair of sneakers. Stuart Weitzman’s are probably some of the most comfortable designer pairs, and they have pretty pearl accents.
13. Vince Merino Wool Blend Bauble Cable Knit Mock Neck Sweater, $149.99 (Orig. $225)
This merino wool cashmere sweater has a mock neck and cable knit accents that you can wear from fall to winter. It feels après-ski chic, too.
14. Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Leopard Stripe Throw Blanket, $88.20 (Orig. $147)
Barefoot Dreams makes the coziest throw blankets, pillows and more — and it’s known to be a favorite of Kourtney Kardashian’s. Score one of these throw blankets on sale at Nordstrom for 40% off.
15. Teakhaus Edge Grain Reversible Cutting Board, $19.72 (Orig. $59.95)
If you liked this article, check out these five sweater trends you’re going to see everywhere this fall and winter.
The post 15 luxury items you can get on sale this weekend, from AGOLDE jeans to La Mer moisturizer appeared first on In The Know.
More from In The Know: