Aaron Cosby led Seton Hall (12-2) with 24 points.
Jamee Crockett of DePaul missed a wide open 3-pointer with four seconds left to seal Seton Hall’s win in the Big East conference opener for both teams. A turnover gave Seton Hall the ball with 26 seconds remaining as they trailed DePaul, 72-71.
DePaul (9-5, 0-1) chipped away at Seton Hall’s 40-32 halftime lead. DePaul guard Durrell McDonald made a 3-pointer as the shot clock expired to tie the game at 52 with 9:42 remaining.
Less than a minute later the Blue Demons took the lead on Brandon Young’s three-point play. From then on, the teams traded baskets as neither squad led by more than five points the rest of the game.
- Random Recap: The 1951 Southern 500
- Puck Daddy Power Rankings: Trading Patrick Kane, Trashing Tyler Seguin
- Washington Capitals: Puck Daddy’s 2015-16 NHL Season Preview
- The Big Ten Network released 'tradition' videos for (almost) all of its teams
- Bethanie Mattek-Sands has the best hair at the U.S. Open
- Lance Briggs retires (probably) to join CSN Chicago's Bears coverage
- Pittsburgh Penguins sale price tag? Might be NHL record $750 million
- Random NBA Players: Darius Miles
- Serena Williams gets a scare before advancing in the U.S. Open
- Report: Kyle Flood was told not to contact faculty member
- BDL 25: Paul George tries to reclaim stardom and Indiana's contender status
- Tyreek Hill to play for West Alabama
- Fans bid farewell to Mardy Fish
- Bill O'Brien collecting money in a 'Hard Knocks' swear jar for charity