Aaron Cosby led Seton Hall (12-2) with 24 points.
Jamee Crockett of DePaul missed a wide open 3-pointer with four seconds left to seal Seton Hall’s win in the Big East conference opener for both teams. A turnover gave Seton Hall the ball with 26 seconds remaining as they trailed DePaul, 72-71.
DePaul (9-5, 0-1) chipped away at Seton Hall’s 40-32 halftime lead. DePaul guard Durrell McDonald made a 3-pointer as the shot clock expired to tie the game at 52 with 9:42 remaining.
Less than a minute later the Blue Demons took the lead on Brandon Young’s three-point play. From then on, the teams traded baskets as neither squad led by more than five points the rest of the game.
- Kershaw doesn't fight Mattingly's fateful move in another playoff defeat – 'I put myself in that spot'
- The most awful beautiful swing helped the Royals even their series with the Astros
- NLDS Game 1: John Lackey silences Cubs bats as Cardinals win 4-0
- ALDS Game 2: Rangers take 2-0 lead after controversial 14-inning win
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch ruled out for Sunday's game at Bengals
- Prince Fielder celebrates Rangers ALDS win by tumbling out of the dugout
- BDL's 2015-16 NBA Season Previews: Washington Wizards
- BDL’s 2015-16 NBA Season Previews: Sacramento Kings
- NLDS Game 1: Mets win as Jacob deGrom tops Clayton Kershaw in K duel
- Controversial call indicative of Blue Jays' Game 2 loss, it was a matter of inches
- ALDS Game 2: Royals rally after early deficit, even series with the Astros
- Colby Rasmus continues postseason tear with third homer in three games
- Shannon Sharpe rips Antonio Gates over PED suspension
- Marshall DL Jarquez Samuel swan dives into end zone for TD (Video)
- Baylor, TCU ADs address recent vandalism on both campuses (Photos)
- Cardinals fan taunts the Cubs with 'Mount Chokemore' painting