Bailey leads Portland past North Florida 74-64Thursday, Dec 20, 2012
Riley Barker added 16 points for the Pilots (6-6), who never trailed en route to their third straight victory.
Travis Wallace led North Florida (3-8) with 27 points. The Ospreys made just 4 of 21 3-point attempts and lost for the fourth straight time.
Bailey opened the game with a 3-pointer as Portland raced out to a 13-3 lead. The Pilots were still ahead 33-27 at halftime and scored five straight points after the break to extend the lead to 11 points.
Wallace’s layup with 13:09 remaining capped a 15-5 run that brought North Florida within 43-42, but Bailey responded with a 3-pointer to extend Portland’s lead and the Pilots slowly pulled away.
- Cilic wins battle of Wimbledon's marathon men
- Miguel Cabrera makes first career trip to DL with strained left calf
- Veteran relievers Joba Chamberlain, Neftali Feliz designated for assignment
- Rajon Rondo gets a shot to rebuild his reputation with the ever-confusing Kings
- Mike Scioscia wants Josh Hamilton to apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno
- Patrick Beverley agrees to $25 million contract to return to Rockets
- Source: Richard Jefferson returning to Mavericks
- Sources: Robin Lopez agrees to four-year, $54 million deal with Knicks
- Sources: LaMarcus Aldridge to sign $80 million contract with Spurs
- Anibal Sanchez dominates Blue Jays, but Tigers lose Miguel Cabrera to injury
- Chandler's wonder strike highlights USMNT's 4-0 win over Guatemala (Video)
- Peru punctuates successful Copa America with third-place finish
- Sources: Rajon Rondo to sign one-year contract with Kings
- Sources: Corey Brewer agrees to $24 million deal to return to Rockets
- Source: DeAndre Jordan agrees to $80 million deal with Mavericks
- 2015 NBA free-agency tracker