Bailey leads Portland past North Florida 74-64Thursday, Dec 20, 2012
Riley Barker added 16 points for the Pilots (6-6), who never trailed en route to their third straight victory.
Travis Wallace led North Florida (3-8) with 27 points. The Ospreys made just 4 of 21 3-point attempts and lost for the fourth straight time.
Bailey opened the game with a 3-pointer as Portland raced out to a 13-3 lead. The Pilots were still ahead 33-27 at halftime and scored five straight points after the break to extend the lead to 11 points.
Wallace’s layup with 13:09 remaining capped a 15-5 run that brought North Florida within 43-42, but Bailey responded with a 3-pointer to extend Portland’s lead and the Pilots slowly pulled away.
- 10 observations from NFL's Week 12
- Kobe Bryant announces that he will retire at the end of this season
- Reports: Rob Gronkowski's injury not believed to be serious
- Oklahoma moves to No. 3 in AP poll
- Ben Roethlisberger in concussion protocol as Steelers botch game late
- How Nick Saban's dominance impacted coaching futures of Mark Richt, Les Miles
- Texans' J.J. Watt, reaching 70-mark, on insane sack pace at age 26
- Anthony Rizzo forms strong bond with teen battling cancer
- Perfection denied, as Broncos beat Patriots in an overtime thriller
- NFL Winners and Losers: Is Matt Ryan still a franchise quarterback?
- MLB’s market has changed and Jordan Zimmermann’s contract is proof
- Magic Johnson on Kobe: 'Closest thing we've seen to Michael Jordan'
- After 1-5 start, the Chiefs are now in the driver's seat for a wild card
- NBA stars past and present react to Kobe Bryant's retirement
- Vikings don't forget to feed Adrian Peterson, and — stunner — he dominates