Bailey leads Portland past North Florida 74-64Thursday, Dec 20, 2012
Riley Barker added 16 points for the Pilots (6-6), who never trailed en route to their third straight victory.
Travis Wallace led North Florida (3-8) with 27 points. The Ospreys made just 4 of 21 3-point attempts and lost for the fourth straight time.
Bailey opened the game with a 3-pointer as Portland raced out to a 13-3 lead. The Pilots were still ahead 33-27 at halftime and scored five straight points after the break to extend the lead to 11 points.
Wallace’s layup with 13:09 remaining capped a 15-5 run that brought North Florida within 43-42, but Bailey responded with a 3-pointer to extend Portland’s lead and the Pilots slowly pulled away.
- NFL Power Rankings: Which 4-0 team is most likely to miss the playoffs?
- Angels new GM Billy Eppler believes in analytics ... when used properly
- Source: Hornets' Michael Kidd-Gilchrist likely to miss season because of shoulder surgery
- After 1-3 start, Miami Dolphins fire coach Joe Philbin
- Ronda Rousey to co-anchor SportsCenter on Oct. 7
- Stephen A. Smith responds to Kevin Durant: 'You don’t want to make an enemy out of me'
- George Karl is sorry for saying DeMarcus Cousins was tradable
- Kam Chancellor's huge play saves the struggling Seattle Seahawks
- Officials miss call on Calvin Johnson fumble that costs Lions a potential win
- CC Sabathia enters alcohol rehab, will miss Yankees' postseason
- AL wild card preview: It's youth against experience when Astros meet Yankees
- NHL acknowledges it has a cocaine problem among players
- Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson: 'I might as well just go ahead and retire'
- Cher tweets support for Nick Diaz after his five-year ban for marijuana usage