Bailey leads Portland past North Florida 74-64Thursday, Dec 20, 2012
Riley Barker added 16 points for the Pilots (6-6), who never trailed en route to their third straight victory.
Travis Wallace led North Florida (3-8) with 27 points. The Ospreys made just 4 of 21 3-point attempts and lost for the fourth straight time.
Bailey opened the game with a 3-pointer as Portland raced out to a 13-3 lead. The Pilots were still ahead 33-27 at halftime and scored five straight points after the break to extend the lead to 11 points.
Wallace’s layup with 13:09 remaining capped a 15-5 run that brought North Florida within 43-42, but Bailey responded with a 3-pointer to extend Portland’s lead and the Pilots slowly pulled away.
- Lance Lynn carves up Giants, injures ankle in Cardinals win
- NFL Preseason Blitz: Tim Tebow tries his new role for red-hot Eagles
- More preseason injuries: Three Packers injured, including Randall Cobb
- Mets acquire former D-Backs closer Addison Reed to solidify bullpen
- Steve Smith ejected for fighting, then watches rest of game with oldest son
- Montana shocks North Dakota State 38-35 on late TD
- Jets center Nick Mangold helps police arrest five car burglars
- Falcons, Julio Jones reportedly agree to massive five-year extension
- The fight that boxing is supposed to be about
- Fan dies after falling from upper deck at Turner Field
- Daily Dime: Recommendations for Sunday's slate
- Sources: John Daly taken to hospital for evaluation
- Vin Scully returning for 67th and likely final season with Dodgers
- EJ Manuel, Tyrod Taylor shred Steelers, adding intrigue to Bills QB battle
- Lewisberry, Pa. wins U.S. Championship, advances to LLWS final
- Expert Fantasy Football advice from National Draft Day 2015