Bailey leads Portland past North Florida 74-64Thursday, Dec 20, 2012
Riley Barker added 16 points for the Pilots (6-6), who never trailed en route to their third straight victory.
Travis Wallace led North Florida (3-8) with 27 points. The Ospreys made just 4 of 21 3-point attempts and lost for the fourth straight time.
Bailey opened the game with a 3-pointer as Portland raced out to a 13-3 lead. The Pilots were still ahead 33-27 at halftime and scored five straight points after the break to extend the lead to 11 points.
Wallace’s layup with 13:09 remaining capped a 15-5 run that brought North Florida within 43-42, but Bailey responded with a 3-pointer to extend Portland’s lead and the Pilots slowly pulled away.
- Japan ruling party to recommend sacking of sports association head
- Germany wins 2nd straight world title in 5k team event
- In Las Vegas, mafia museum to display FIFA's 'rampant corruption'
- Three-way deal involving Dodgers, Braves, Marlins still not completed
- Phillies rebuild reaches next phase with trade of Cole Hamels
- Mets' trade for Brewers outfielder Carlos Gomez falls apart in bizarre turn of events
- Conor McGregor: Ronda Rousey 'would throw me on my head in literally one second'
- Winter Classic logos unveiled; Bruins/Habs alumni game announced
- NBA in Africa? 'Stay tuned,' for regular-season game
- AP Sources: Phillies agree to trade Cole Hamels to Texas
- Trump arrives in Scotland for Women's British Open golf
- Marlins pipe in 'obnoxious' noises during Nationals batting practice
- Sources: Rangers finalizing blockbuster deal for Phillies ace Cole Hamels
- Wilmer Flores plays through tears after learning of impending trade
- Tigers finally admit their fate, say they're 'rebooting' at the trade deadline
- Robert Kraft just hoisted a flag signaling that Roger Goodell and the NFL office cannot be trusted