Devon Collier added 12 points for Oregon State (8-2), which won its fourth straight game and improved to 6-0 at home.
Mike Phillips had 15 points and Prince Okoroh 13 points for Howard (3-9).
Oregon State led by 10 at halftime and never let Howard get closer than eight in the second half. The Beavers used an 8-2 run early in the second half to go up 41-27. They held a double-digit lead the remainder of the game, eventually going up by as many as 23.
Moreland also had 10 rebounds for the Beavers. Nelson had a career-high seven assists.
- Pennington's sac fly in 10th wins it for Diamondbacks, 4-3
- Chandler's wonder strike highlights USMNT's 4-0 win over Guatemala (Video)
- Mike Scioscia wants Josh Hamilton to apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno
- Sources: Corey Brewer agrees to $24 million deal to return to Rockets
- Jose Aldo's rib injury, withdrawal from UFC 189 lead to wild speculation
- Source: DeAndre Jordan agrees to $80 million deal with Mavericks
- Serena survives at Wimbledon, will meet Venus next
- Alex Rodriguez will receive his 3,000th hit ball from Zack Hample
- Veteran relievers Joba Chamberlain, Neftali Feliz designated for assignment
- Peru punctuates successful Copa America with third-place finish
- Sources: Rajon Rondo to sign one-year contract with Kings
- Source: Richard Jefferson returning to Mavericks
- Sources: Gary Neal agrees to one-year deal with Wizards
- Alex Rodriguez, Yankees finally settle dispute over milestone bonus
- Sources: Robin Lopez agrees to four-year, $54 million deal with Knicks
- 2015 NBA free-agency tracker