Devon Collier added 12 points for Oregon State (8-2), which won its fourth straight game and improved to 6-0 at home.
Mike Phillips had 15 points and Prince Okoroh 13 points for Howard (3-9).
Oregon State led by 10 at halftime and never let Howard get closer than eight in the second half. The Beavers used an 8-2 run early in the second half to go up 41-27. They held a double-digit lead the remainder of the game, eventually going up by as many as 23.
Moreland also had 10 rebounds for the Beavers. Nelson had a career-high seven assists.
- Teammates, players around NFL react to shocking Stedman Bailey shooting
- Sources: Houston’s Tom Herman no longer a candidate to coach South Carolina
- How replay is hurting the NFL
- As Warriors make NBA history, Kobe Bryant has disaster of a night
- Johnny Manziel's partying, lack of professionalism jeopardize his career
- LeBron James thinks we should compare great players less, appreciate them more
- Warriors make their mark on history with 16-0 start, and may not be done
- Sources: Michigan defensive coordinator D.J. Durkin a strong candidate for Maryland job
- NFL announces 2016 slate of UK games; city of St. Louis unhappy
- 5 takeaways from the Week 13 College Football Playoff rankings
- Pacers hit franchise-record 19 3s, Paul George drops 40 as Pacers beat Wizards
- Messi, Barcelona continue to entertain with 6-1 rout of Roma (Video)