North Carolina A&T defeats Eastern Kentucky 78-67Wednesday, Dec 19, 2012
Austin Witter had 12 points and nine rebounds, and Lamont Middleton added 12 points and eight assists for the Aggies (5-7).
Mike DiNunno led Eastern Kentucky (9-2) with 22 points, including 5-of-8 shooting from 3-point range, Marcus Lewis scored 14 and Glenn Cosey had 11.
Eastern Kentucky still led 37-29 at halftime, but the Colonels shot 29.6 percent from the field (8 of 27) in the second half to North Carolina A&T’s 64 percent (16 of 25). The Aggies shot 55.3 percent for the game (26 of 47).
Trailing 37-20 in the first half, A&T scored the last nine points and the first three in the second half, and finally caught the Colonels at 44-all. The Aggies led 63-50 with 3:46 to go.
- The most awful beautiful swing helped the Royals even their series with the Astros
- NLDS Game 1: John Lackey silences Cubs bats as Cardinals win 4-0
- ALDS Game 2: Rangers take 2-0 lead after controversial 14-inning win
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch ruled out for Sunday's game at Bengals
- Prince Fielder celebrates Rangers ALDS win by tumbling out of the dugout
- BDL's 2015-16 NBA Season Previews: Washington Wizards
- BDL’s 2015-16 NBA Season Previews: Sacramento Kings
- UCLA P Adam Searl suspended after arrest for sexual assault
- Controversial call indicative of Blue Jays' Game 2 loss, it was a matter of inches
- ALDS Game 2: Royals rally after early deficit, even series with the Astros
- Colby Rasmus continues postseason tear with third homer in three games
- Shannon Sharpe rips Antonio Gates over PED suspension
- Marshall DL Jarquez Samuel swan dives into end zone for TD (Video)
- Baylor, TCU ADs address recent vandalism on both campuses (Photos)
- Cardinals fan taunts the Cubs with 'Mount Chokemore' painting
- Chicago bar giving out free beer when Cardinals hit a home run against Cubs