North Carolina A&T defeats Eastern Kentucky 78-67Wednesday, Dec 19, 2012
Austin Witter had 12 points and nine rebounds, and Lamont Middleton added 12 points and eight assists for the Aggies (5-7).
Mike DiNunno led Eastern Kentucky (9-2) with 22 points, including 5-of-8 shooting from 3-point range, Marcus Lewis scored 14 and Glenn Cosey had 11.
Eastern Kentucky still led 37-29 at halftime, but the Colonels shot 29.6 percent from the field (8 of 27) in the second half to North Carolina A&T’s 64 percent (16 of 25). The Aggies shot 55.3 percent for the game (26 of 47).
Trailing 37-20 in the first half, A&T scored the last nine points and the first three in the second half, and finally caught the Colonels at 44-all. The Aggies led 63-50 with 3:46 to go.
- Closing ceremonies held for Los Angeles Special Olympics
- Brandon Boykin eager for fresh start with Steelers
- Cowboys' Bryant has prolonged incident with teammate at camp
- Bills OL coach Aaron Kromer suspended six games for assault arrest
- One of Chip Kelly's biggest problems with Eagles: culture shock
- Tiger Woods closes Quicken Loans National with modest 68
- The NBA's all-time starting five: Los Angeles Lakers
- Sam Bradford looks healthy, on track to start Eagles' preseason opener
- With British Open in the bag, Park looks for new goals
- Blatter gives up IOC membership as FIFA exit nears
- Calls grow for global athletics probe after widespread doping alleged
- Justin Upton struck out four times ... on just 12 pitches
- The Blue Jays and Royals do not like each other after near brawl
- Matt Kenseth wins nutty Pocono race on fuel mileage
- Four impact players who could still be traded in August
- It's time to include Ronda Rousey in the 'Greatest of All Time' conversation