North Carolina A&T defeats Eastern Kentucky 78-67Wednesday, Dec 19, 2012
Austin Witter had 12 points and nine rebounds, and Lamont Middleton added 12 points and eight assists for the Aggies (5-7).
Mike DiNunno led Eastern Kentucky (9-2) with 22 points, including 5-of-8 shooting from 3-point range, Marcus Lewis scored 14 and Glenn Cosey had 11.
Eastern Kentucky still led 37-29 at halftime, but the Colonels shot 29.6 percent from the field (8 of 27) in the second half to North Carolina A&T’s 64 percent (16 of 25). The Aggies shot 55.3 percent for the game (26 of 47).
Trailing 37-20 in the first half, A&T scored the last nine points and the first three in the second half, and finally caught the Colonels at 44-all. The Aggies led 63-50 with 3:46 to go.
- UConn's Tommy Myers makes juggling catch for touchdown (GIF)
- Did Brady ruling affect stock prices too?
- A Natural, indeed: Robert Redford reflects on playing ball in 'The Natural'
- Jonathan Toews on Patrick Kane situation: 'You stay together as a team'
- The arrogance of Roger Goodell
- Former Jets player doesn't expect Rex Ryan to change in Buffalo
- Peter Quillin determined not to be a cautionary tale
- Pass or Fail: New York Islanders leaked black and white alternate jersey
- What's in an MLB player's locker? Hunter Pence's girlfriend investigates
- Slava Voynov taken into custody by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- ESPN suspends Curt Schilling for the rest of the MLB season
- Henrik Zetterberg says it was time for Mike Babcock to go
- Rory McIlroy on his annoying Omega watch ad: I 'turn it off'