North Carolina A&T defeats Eastern Kentucky 78-67Wednesday, Dec 19, 2012
Austin Witter had 12 points and nine rebounds, and Lamont Middleton added 12 points and eight assists for the Aggies (5-7).
Mike DiNunno led Eastern Kentucky (9-2) with 22 points, including 5-of-8 shooting from 3-point range, Marcus Lewis scored 14 and Glenn Cosey had 11.
Eastern Kentucky still led 37-29 at halftime, but the Colonels shot 29.6 percent from the field (8 of 27) in the second half to North Carolina A&T’s 64 percent (16 of 25). The Aggies shot 55.3 percent for the game (26 of 47).
Trailing 37-20 in the first half, A&T scored the last nine points and the first three in the second half, and finally caught the Colonels at 44-all. The Aggies led 63-50 with 3:46 to go.
- Packers fall to Bears as Green Bay honors Brett Favre
- Jahlil Okafor's apparent street fight is more proof of 76ers' flawed rebuilding plan
- Wayne Selden's resurgence sparks Kansas to Maui title
- Hornets score 25 straight, hold Wizards to 6 fourth-quarter points in big win
- Family of Frank Gifford announces Hall of Famer had CTE
- Sidney Crosby feels stupid humoring Mario Lemieux feud rumor
- FSU official details number of rape allegations against football players
- Heisman watch: Who can make the best impression down the stretch?
- Report: Tony Romo out for the rest of the season
- Chip Kelly's season still going downhill, and the biggest problem is familiar
- NFL Awards Watch: Cam Newton-Tom Brady MVP race isn't close yet
- Bowl projections, pre-Week 13 edition
- Bucks coach Jason Kidd ejected for slapping ball out of ref's hands
- Mike Pettine doesn't close door on Johnny Manziel being in Browns future
- The NCAA finally frees prized Kansas freshman Cheick Diallo