The Hawkeyes (10-2) are off to their best start since 2004-05.
Marble scored 21 points in the first half—one more than South Carolina State (4-8) did as a team. The junior guard connected on a season-high six 3-pointers. He played only four minutes in the second half.
The Hawkeyes led 11-9 early in the first half when they exploded with a 19-4 run during a six-minute stretch.
Matthew Hezekiah led South Carolina State with 12 points. The Bulldogs shot only 25 percent from the floor.
- UFC fighter Alexis Davis gets great news on multiple fronts
- Tennessee is monitoring the sleep of its players
- Darryl Dawkins, the legendary 'Chocolate Thunder,' dies at 58
- Scott Gomez gets Blues camp invite, and he’s earned it
- High school football coach fired for rap video
- Former Alabama, UNLV RB Altee Tenpenny heads to FCS Nicholls State
- Redshirt freshman Clayton Thorson named Northwestern starting QB
- Hurricanes sign building block Elias Lindholm to two-year $5.4M extension
- Special sparring session shows how Floyd Mayweather always has a plan
- Alex Rodriguez is being sued by his former brother-in-law for $100 million
- It appears Virginia Tech implemented fine system for players (Photos)
- Sports world reacts to the death of former NBA star Darryl Dawkins
- Steelers offense takes another hit as Martavis Bryant suspended
- Santa Cruz, Mares vow to make L.A. proud