The Hawkeyes (10-2) are off to their best start since 2004-05.
Marble scored 21 points in the first half—one more than South Carolina State (4-8) did as a team. The junior guard connected on a season-high six 3-pointers. He played only four minutes in the second half.
The Hawkeyes led 11-9 early in the first half when they exploded with a 19-4 run during a six-minute stretch.
Matthew Hezekiah led South Carolina State with 12 points. The Bulldogs shot only 25 percent from the floor.
- 10 observations from NFL's Week 12
- Kobe Bryant announces that he will retire at the end of this season
- Reports: Rob Gronkowski's injury not believed to be serious
- Oklahoma moves to No. 3 in AP poll
- Ben Roethlisberger in concussion protocol as Steelers botch game late
- How Nick Saban's dominance impacted coaching futures of Mark Richt, Les Miles
- Texans' J.J. Watt, reaching 70-mark, on insane sack pace at age 26
- Anthony Rizzo forms strong bond with teen battling cancer
- Perfection denied, as Broncos beat Patriots in an overtime thriller
- NFL Winners and Losers: Is Matt Ryan still a franchise quarterback?
- MLB’s market has changed and Jordan Zimmermann’s contract is proof
- Magic Johnson on Kobe: 'Closest thing we've seen to Michael Jordan'
- After 1-5 start, the Chiefs are now in the driver's seat for a wild card
- NBA stars past and present react to Kobe Bryant's retirement
- Vikings don't forget to feed Adrian Peterson, and — stunner — he dominates