The Hawkeyes (10-2) are off to their best start since 2004-05.
Marble scored 21 points in the first half—one more than South Carolina State (4-8) did as a team. The junior guard connected on a season-high six 3-pointers. He played only four minutes in the second half.
The Hawkeyes led 11-9 early in the first half when they exploded with a 19-4 run during a six-minute stretch.
Matthew Hezekiah led South Carolina State with 12 points. The Bulldogs shot only 25 percent from the floor.
- FIFA scandals while Sepp Blatter has been president
- Ducks shake off triple OT letdown in Game 3 win over Chicago
- Rockets' Dwight Howard (left knee sprain) will play in Game 2 vs. Warriors
- Jeff Gordon to join Fox's NASCAR coverage in 2016
- Curry, LeBron headline 2015 All-NBA First Team, featuring 3 first-timers
- Mike Babcock claims no lying to Sabres, brings the 'pain' for Maple Leafs
- DeMarre Carroll questionable for Game 2, MRI shows no structural damage to left knee
- New Jersey judge dismisses Ray Rice's domestic violence charges
- Warriors escape Rockets with final defensive stand, narrowly go up 2-0
- Brewers' Will Smith tossed for having foreign substance on his arm
- Dodgers get swept by Giants, score exactly zero runs in three games
- Aaron Hernandez sports new 'LIFETIME' tattoo, pleads not guilty to latest charge
- LSU's new ad campaign shamelessly promotes top recruit Ben Simmons
- Former Vikings coach Bud Grant's garage sale is glorious
- Broncos DE Antonio Smith under investigation for child abuse
- Cavs pull away from Hawks with big 2nd-half run, grab Game 1 of East finals