The Hawkeyes (10-2) are off to their best start since 2004-05.
Marble scored 21 points in the first half—one more than South Carolina State (4-8) did as a team. The junior guard connected on a season-high six 3-pointers. He played only four minutes in the second half.
The Hawkeyes led 11-9 early in the first half when they exploded with a 19-4 run during a six-minute stretch.
Matthew Hezekiah led South Carolina State with 12 points. The Bulldogs shot only 25 percent from the floor.
- Sweden's Sjostrom lowers own world mark in 100 fly
- CBS revamps SportsLine for daily fantasy, stat projections
- School report: Illinois players' allegations unfounded
- Bills OL coach Aaron Kromer suspended six games for assault arrest
- One of Chip Kelly's biggest problems with Eagles: culture shock
- Tiger Woods closes Quicken Loans National with modest 68
- The NBA's all-time starting five: Los Angeles Lakers
- Sam Bradford looks healthy, on track to start Eagles' preseason opener
- Britain's Adam Peaty wins 100 breaststroke at worlds
- Missing Special Olympics athlete turns up 350 miles away
- Some extreme doping test results show athletes' health at risk: expert
- Justin Upton struck out four times ... on just 12 pitches
- The Blue Jays and Royals do not like each other after near brawl
- Matt Kenseth wins nutty Pocono race on fuel mileage
- Four impact players who could still be traded in August
- It's time to include Ronda Rousey in the 'Greatest of All Time' conversation