Marquette beats Savannah State 71-51By DAVE BOEHLER, Associated Press Saturday, Dec 15, 2012
Junior Cadougan added 11 points and Steve Taylor contributed a career-high 10 points for the Golden Eagles (7-2), who became the 43rd NCAA school to win 1,500 games.
Savannah State (5-6) was led by Rashad Hassan’s 14 points. Arnold Louis had 10 points, 11 rebounds, three assists and three steals for the Tigers, who are in the midst of five straight road games.
Marquette pulled away with a 14-2 run in the second half to win for the fifth time in six games.
- Blue Jays land Price in Toronto's 2nd big trade of week
- Sources: Jays agree to trade for ace David Price
- Jerry Colangelo talks Team USA, LeBron and post-Coach K era
- NFL wins first round, as Brady court battle sent to New York
- It doesn't make sense why the NFL sold out Tom Brady
- Three-way deal involving Dodgers, Braves, Marlins still not completed
- Mets' trade for Brewers outfielder Carlos Gomez falls apart in bizarre turn of events
- Conor McGregor: Ronda Rousey 'would throw me on my head in literally one second'
- Joey Bosa among four Ohio State players suspended for season opener
- Shutdown Countdown: Can the Arizona Cardinals beat regression?
- William 'Refrigerator' Perry auctioning off Super Bowl XX ring
- Cardinals acquire Brandon Moss from Indians after Matt Holliday injury
- Yahoo Sports' trade deadline tracker: Follow the latest MLB news and rumors
- Sources: Rangers finalizing blockbuster deal for Phillies ace Cole Hamels
- Wilmer Flores plays through tears after learning of impending trade
- Robert Kraft just hoisted a flag signaling that Roger Goodell and the NFL office cannot be trusted