Marquette beats Savannah State 71-51By DAVE BOEHLER, Associated Press Saturday, Dec 15, 2012
Junior Cadougan added 11 points and Steve Taylor contributed a career-high 10 points for the Golden Eagles (7-2), who became the 43rd NCAA school to win 1,500 games.
Savannah State (5-6) was led by Rashad Hassan’s 14 points. Arnold Louis had 10 points, 11 rebounds, three assists and three steals for the Tigers, who are in the midst of five straight road games.
Marquette pulled away with a 14-2 run in the second half to win for the fifth time in six games.
- Bowl projections, pre-Week 13 edition
- Mike Pettine doesn't close door on Johnny Manziel being in Browns future
- The NCAA finally frees prized Kansas freshman Cheick Diallo
- Why NHL COO John Collins quit: ‘I feel like I’ve left nothing undone’
- Cubs release new renderings of plaza under construction outside Wrigley Field
- Teammates, players around NFL react to shocking Stedman Bailey shooting
- Ray Lewis, ESPN analyst, gave Bills pep talk before they played Patriots
- End of an era: Jets quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick trims The Beard
- Family of Frank Gifford announces Hall of Famer had CTE
- FSU official details number of rape allegations against football players
- Heisman watch: Who can make the best impression down the stretch?
- AL MVP Josh Donaldson emerges as face of baseball and a nation
- Byron Scott gives a great big 'nah' to handing rookie D'Angelo Russell big minutes
- The Detroit Lions already ruined Thanksgiving for everyone — again
- The Hawks retired Dikembe Mutombo's No. 55 jersey: 'My name will stay forever'