Marquette beats Savannah State 71-51By DAVE BOEHLER, Associated Press Saturday, Dec 15, 2012
Junior Cadougan added 11 points and Steve Taylor contributed a career-high 10 points for the Golden Eagles (7-2), who became the 43rd NCAA school to win 1,500 games.
Savannah State (5-6) was led by Rashad Hassan’s 14 points. Arnold Louis had 10 points, 11 rebounds, three assists and three steals for the Tigers, who are in the midst of five straight road games.
Marquette pulled away with a 14-2 run in the second half to win for the fifth time in six games.
- Brewers extend win streak to 8 games with 6-1 victory
- Austrian Wiesberger wins in Paris after storm delay
- Longtime Chiefs executive Steadman dies at 86
- Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul suffers severe hand injury from fireworks
- Sources: Lakers reach deal to sign Sixth Man of the Year Lou Williams
- Sad little T.J. Oshie fan gets surprise call, asks about his swimming pool (Video)
- All-Williams matchup headlines Monday's action at Wimbledon
- DeAndre Ayton's long road from Bahamas project to No. 1 prospect
- Golf-U.S. PGA Tour Greenbrier Classic scores
- Mets feast on Dodgers pitching in 8-0 victory to take series
- Montgomery solid into 6th, Mariners beat Athletics
- Chronicles of Stanley: Players' days start, Scott Darling and dad get inked
- Stephen Strasburg headed back to DL with left oblique strain
- High Fives: Justin Bour, lots of Brewers worth a look on the waiver wire
- Reduced role doesn't stop Wambach from being USA's inspirational leader