Carrick Felix had 12 points and six rebounds for the Sun Devils (8-2), which had won four straight and were 8-1 for only the fourth time in 38 years.
The Blue Demons (7-3) rebounded from a 1 of 9 start from the field and used a 17-4 spurt early in the second half to take a 22-point lead with 10:29 remaining.
Worrel Clahar added 14 points and a pair of steals for DePaul.
- Rory McIlroy on his annoying Omega watch ad: I 'turn it off'
- Ezekiel Elliott, Ohio State lead final preseason odds
- Jason Day: Tiger's texts are complicated but helping me play better
- BDL 25: Will DeMarcus Cousins and the Kings make it to January?
- Does Donald Trump cheat at golf? It seems like he does
- American Jack Sock has to be carried off court
- Need directions? Gronk's got you, as his voice added to the Waze app
- Roger Goodell will reportedly not attend New England Patriots' opener
- Peter Quillin determined not to be a cautionary tale
- Vancouver Canucks: Puck Daddy’s 2015-16 NHL Season Preview
- Happy Hour: If you liked the past, this is your NASCAR weekend
- Fall guy for NFL's deflate-gate defeat won't be Roger Goodell
- Jakub Voracek to help fight multiple sclerosis through 2015-16 point total
- The history of college football's national champions in one handy GIF
- The effect of today's deflate-gate ruling on gambling odds