Carrick Felix had 12 points and six rebounds for the Sun Devils (8-2), which had won four straight and were 8-1 for only the fourth time in 38 years.
The Blue Demons (7-3) rebounded from a 1 of 9 start from the field and used a 17-4 spurt early in the second half to take a 22-point lead with 10:29 remaining.
Worrel Clahar added 14 points and a pair of steals for DePaul.
- THE LATEST: Europe, US are likely bidders for 2026 World Cup
- Stephen Strasburg leaves another start early as concerns grow
- Rangers fan wears nacho cheese thanks to Prince Fielder foul ball
- Scott Skiles is the new head coach in Orlando, for better or worse
- Metta World Peace, a.k.a. The Panda's Friend, ejected from Italian playoff game
- Bill Laimbeer: 'There's no question I would take LeBron James' over Michael Jordan
- Byron Maxwell guarantees Super Bowl 50 appearance for Eagles
- Titans strength coach returned to work a day after having 3 surgeries
- Rangers lament limited chances in Game 7 loss to Lightning
- Ben Bishop sends Tampa to Stanley Cup Final with Game 7 shutout
- Warriors' Klay Thompson diagnosed with concussion, no timetable for return
- Bill Belichick, predictably, had nothing to say about deflate-gate
- Sepp Blatter wins FIFA re-election the old fashioned way
- Joseph Randle's on the fantasy rise in Big D
- Dwight Howard gets 1-game suspension after Game 5 flagrant upgraded
- Why Bulls management could never accept Tom Thibodeau's success