Carrick Felix had 12 points and six rebounds for the Sun Devils (8-2), which had won four straight and were 8-1 for only the fourth time in 38 years.
The Blue Demons (7-3) rebounded from a 1 of 9 start from the field and used a 17-4 spurt early in the second half to take a 22-point lead with 10:29 remaining.
Worrel Clahar added 14 points and a pair of steals for DePaul.
- Cowboys release RB Ryan Williams
- Boston activist group credited for defeating Olympics pitch
- Chand aims to qualify for Rio Olympics after CAS verdict
- Inside the shocking trade of Troy Tulowitzki
- MLB Trade Deadline Digest: The chase for Cole Hamels is heating up
- Amir Johnson found it hard to find an available jersey number with the Celtics
- Arizona Cardinals hire NFL's first-ever female coaching intern
- Mets going in? New York picks up Tyler Clippard from Athletics
- Wisconsin Assembly to approve $500 million Bucks arena deal
- Penguins send forward Sutter to Canucks for 2 players
- Rockies, Blue Jays swap star shortstops
- Yahoo Sports' trade deadline tracker: Follow the latest MLB news and rumors
- Troy Tulowitzki sent to Blue Jays in shocking trade
- Robert Allenby's ex-caddie doesn't believe former boss' Hawaii story
- Seau family not happy Hall of Fame preventing Sydney from speaking
- Ready to sell? Red Sox make first move, deal Shane Victorino to Angels