DePaul routs Milwaukee 84-50By PATRICK ROSE, Associated Press Sunday, Dec 9, 2012
DePaul (6-3) used an early 14-0 run to jump out to a 21-8 lead. Moses Morgan made two 3-pointers and made a nice pass to Cleveland Melvin for an alley-oop dunk during the span for the Blue Demons.
Brandon Young scored 13 points and Melvin finished with 11 points and three blocks in a game where DePaul led by as many as 41. The Panthers beat the Blue Demons last season.
DePaul held Milwaukee’s leading scorer Jordan Aaron to six points on 2-for-11 shooting. Paris Gulley led Milwaukee (3-7) with 14 points.
The Blue Demons held Milwaukee to 25.8 percent shooting and forced 17 turnovers.
- Cowboys' reported choice of Cassel over Weeden can't hide Dallas' bad QB math
- NFL denies DeAngelo Williams' request to raise breast cancer awareness all season
- Steve Spurrier says decision to resign motivated by team's struggles
- Mets fan critically injured after fight in Dodger Stadium parking lot
- UFC Fight Night 76 sells out in record time without Conor McGregor
- Mets get their revenge; now it's up to Clayton Kershaw to save the Dodgers' season
- Jake Arrieta has worst start since June 16, Cubs still beat Cardinals
- Mets fans welcome home Ruben Tejada with rousing pregame ovation
- Michael Irvin: Greg Hardy is 'mind-boggling impressive'
- NFL admits clock error at end of Chargers-Steelers game
- Police say former Texas A&M WR admits to Monday slaying of park jogger
- The stories of the six men who caught the Cubs' historic home run balls
- NFL Power Rankings: Can the Seattle Seahawks rebound again?
- USC's chronic leadership failure continues with mishandling of Steve Sarkisian
- David Price decision key talking point from Blue Jays' Game 4 win