DePaul routs Milwaukee 84-50By PATRICK ROSE, Associated Press Sunday, Dec 9, 2012
DePaul (6-3) used an early 14-0 run to jump out to a 21-8 lead. Moses Morgan made two 3-pointers and made a nice pass to Cleveland Melvin for an alley-oop dunk during the span for the Blue Demons.
Brandon Young scored 13 points and Melvin finished with 11 points and three blocks in a game where DePaul led by as many as 41. The Panthers beat the Blue Demons last season.
DePaul held Milwaukee’s leading scorer Jordan Aaron to six points on 2-for-11 shooting. Paris Gulley led Milwaukee (3-7) with 14 points.
The Blue Demons held Milwaukee to 25.8 percent shooting and forced 17 turnovers.
- Kvitova struggles to reach second round in Paris
- Rebel soccer club on the rise in Manchester
- World Series of Poker starts this week with new events
- LEADING OFF: Reds skid, Texas rolls, Bradley aims to rebound
- Rockets use incredible 1st quarter, Harden's 45 to avoid Warriors sweep
- Matt Beleskey wins Game 5 OT thriller for Ducks after Blackhawks' rally
- Josh Hamilton a little rusty in return to Texas Rangers
- Greg Cosell's NFL analysis: Jameis Winston landed with a good coordinator
- Warriors can live with Game 4 loss after Stephen Curry survives terrifying fall
- Lee happy to be team player in quest for individual goals
- Padres-Angels Preview
- Watch this fan in an American flag jacket snag a foul ball and dance ridiculously
- Jonathan Toews gives Chicago hope in spite of OT loss
- Ducks strike quickly; score two goals in 32 seconds against Chicago (Video)
- Real Madrid must make bold hire in replacing Carlo Ancelotti
- Chicago Bears look bad, cut Ray McDonald after latest arrest