DePaul routs Milwaukee 84-50By PATRICK ROSE, Associated Press Sunday, Dec 9, 2012
DePaul (6-3) used an early 14-0 run to jump out to a 21-8 lead. Moses Morgan made two 3-pointers and made a nice pass to Cleveland Melvin for an alley-oop dunk during the span for the Blue Demons.
Brandon Young scored 13 points and Melvin finished with 11 points and three blocks in a game where DePaul led by as many as 41. The Panthers beat the Blue Demons last season.
DePaul held Milwaukee’s leading scorer Jordan Aaron to six points on 2-for-11 shooting. Paris Gulley led Milwaukee (3-7) with 14 points.
The Blue Demons held Milwaukee to 25.8 percent shooting and forced 17 turnovers.
- Blake Swihart's inside-the-park homer helps Red Sox stop streaking Mets
- Injury to Robbie Lawler sends Ronda Rousey to Australia to headline UFC 193
- Vin Scully will return for 67th season in Dodgers television booth
- Nationals nix Jayson Werth bobblehead, were not satisfied with finished product
- Mario Hezonja lights up EuroBasket tune-up, daps opposing coach
- Tim Beckman: 'I will vigorously defend both my reputation and my legal rights'
- Fan suing Red Sox after suffering injuries from foul ball
- Pavel Medvedev scores nasty ‘lacrosse’ goal in KHL (Video)
- Unexpected ace helping power Cubs’ resurgence
- UFC reinstates Travis Browne after investigation is inconclusive
- Titans QB Marcus Mariota impresses again in third preseason game
- Patriots' offense, Tom Brady rally a bit after slow start to preseason
- Fantasy Football Ranks: Preseason '15
- On second thought, Robert Griffin III will sit out with concussion
- LSU OC Cam Cameron given 'clean bill of health' after cancer diagnosis
- Devin Setoguchi comes to Maple Leafs with right attitude after 'wrong turn'