DePaul routs Milwaukee 84-50By PATRICK ROSE, Associated Press Sunday, Dec 9, 2012
DePaul (6-3) used an early 14-0 run to jump out to a 21-8 lead. Moses Morgan made two 3-pointers and made a nice pass to Cleveland Melvin for an alley-oop dunk during the span for the Blue Demons.
Brandon Young scored 13 points and Melvin finished with 11 points and three blocks in a game where DePaul led by as many as 41. The Panthers beat the Blue Demons last season.
DePaul held Milwaukee’s leading scorer Jordan Aaron to six points on 2-for-11 shooting. Paris Gulley led Milwaukee (3-7) with 14 points.
The Blue Demons held Milwaukee to 25.8 percent shooting and forced 17 turnovers.
- Warriors outlast Jazz in tough win, move to 19-0
- Browns find a new low, lose on a blocked field goal for a touchdown
- As Kobe returns home, his old coach urges Philadelphia to give him proper sendoff
- KD decries media criticism of Kobe: 'They never got players and how we work'
- Report: Interim coach Luke Walton might get credit for Warriors' wins, after all
- Report: Barry Bonds could be the Marlins' next hitting coach
- Hot Stove Digest: Jim Johnson returns to Braves on a one-year deal
- Question for the committee: Does Clemson deserve to make playoff even if it loses?
- Forde-Yard Dash: Everything you need to know ahead of championship weekend
- Peyton Manning on path of legends who had inglorious ends to careers
- Three losses to unranked foes raise familiar questions about LSU
- Toronto's Garret Sparks gets emotional after shutout in NHL debut (Video)
- Five-win Missouri says it will not pursue a bowl inivite
- MLB players get record postseason payout of $69 million