DePaul routs Milwaukee 84-50By PATRICK ROSE, Associated Press Sunday, Dec 9, 2012
DePaul (6-3) used an early 14-0 run to jump out to a 21-8 lead. Moses Morgan made two 3-pointers and made a nice pass to Cleveland Melvin for an alley-oop dunk during the span for the Blue Demons.
Brandon Young scored 13 points and Melvin finished with 11 points and three blocks in a game where DePaul led by as many as 41. The Panthers beat the Blue Demons last season.
DePaul held Milwaukee’s leading scorer Jordan Aaron to six points on 2-for-11 shooting. Paris Gulley led Milwaukee (3-7) with 14 points.
The Blue Demons held Milwaukee to 25.8 percent shooting and forced 17 turnovers.
- Jon Gruden worries about present and future of youth sports
- Aaron Hernandez's lawyer asks to question anonymous tipster
- Vidal completes $44 million move from Juve to Bayern
- Inside the shocking trade of Troy Tulowitzki
- MLB Trade Deadline Digest: The chase for Cole Hamels is heating up
- Amir Johnson found it hard to find an available jersey number with the Celtics
- Arizona Cardinals hire NFL's first-ever female coaching intern
- Mets going in? New York picks up Tyler Clippard from Athletics
- AP Sources: Michel Platini will run for FIFA president
- High rollers: Dealers describe special treatment, abuse
- Europe's largest Jewish sporting event opening in Germany
- Yahoo Sports' trade deadline tracker: Follow the latest MLB news and rumors
- Troy Tulowitzki sent to Blue Jays in shocking trade
- Robert Allenby's ex-caddie doesn't believe former boss' Hawaii story
- Seau family not happy Hall of Fame preventing Sydney from speaking
- Ready to sell? Red Sox make first move, deal Shane Victorino to Angels