DePaul routs Milwaukee 84-50By PATRICK ROSE, Associated Press Sunday, Dec 9, 2012
DePaul (6-3) used an early 14-0 run to jump out to a 21-8 lead. Moses Morgan made two 3-pointers and made a nice pass to Cleveland Melvin for an alley-oop dunk during the span for the Blue Demons.
Brandon Young scored 13 points and Melvin finished with 11 points and three blocks in a game where DePaul led by as many as 41. The Panthers beat the Blue Demons last season.
DePaul held Milwaukee’s leading scorer Jordan Aaron to six points on 2-for-11 shooting. Paris Gulley led Milwaukee (3-7) with 14 points.
The Blue Demons held Milwaukee to 25.8 percent shooting and forced 17 turnovers.
- Injured Usain Bolt pulls out of Diamond League meetings
- Injured Bolt pulls out of Paris, Lausanne
- Farah says he is 100 percent clean
- Alonso faces another engine change at Silverstone
- Umbrellas up at Wimbledon - to keep the sun off
- Pennsylvania racetrack cancels races due to running deer
- Your 2015 NBA free agent primer
- Sources: Tim Duncan joining Spurs' recruiting meeting with LaMarcus Aldridge
- FIFA scandal exacerbates Canadian banks' Caribbean troubles
- Stephen Curry overtakes LeBron James for NBA's top jersey
- Britain's anti-doping agency probes claims against Salazar
- Thunder send guard Luke Ridnour to Toronto for Zubcic
- Tulsa guard Skylar Diggins out 4 games with knee injury
- Sources: Kings probing John Calipari about coaching, front-office jobs
- DeAndre Jordan is visiting four teams, including Knicks and Lakers
- Pierre McGuire indicates Mike Richards contract breach occurred at border crossing