Tennessee-Martin rally stuns Kennesaw State 65-63Saturday, Dec 1, 2012
Myles Taylor scored a game-high 20 points for the victorious Skyhawks (3-5), including seven in that decisive stretch. It was a 3-pointer by Mike Liabo (14 points) that tied it at 63-all.
It came after Kennesaw State’s Markeith Cummings, who led the Owls (1-7) with 19 points, committed a turnover with 6 seconds to play. Following a timeout, Childs (12 points) then scored the game-winner.
Before his last-second turnover, Cummings had given Kennesaw State its last lead, 63-61, on a layup with 0:55 left. But Taylor responded with a tying jumper with 42 seconds remaining before Cummings’ turnover and Childs’ decisive layup.
Aaron Anderson scored 15 points for Kennesaw State and posted a double-double with 10 rebounds. Delbert Love added 12 points.
- Jake Arrieta's no-hitter continues his transformation into one of baseball's best pitchers
- U.S. Open: Despite rapid decline, Nadal headlines Day 1
- Maria Sharapova withdraws from U.S. Open
- Roger Goodell, NFL could get favorable deflate-gate ruling yet still lose
- Jason Day wins The Barclays by six shots to take FedEx Cup lead
- Stephen Curry tapes daughter Riley's ankles in preparation for the new season
- Loudest grunters in women's tennis
- Chargers say Seahawks rookie Frank Clark tried to punch Philip Rivers
- Yankees explode for 20 runs in win over Braves
- Jake Arrieta tosses first career no-hitter against the Dodgers
- Report: Indians Mark Shapiro to become new Blue Jays president
- Japan rallies, scores 18 runs to win Little League World Series
- John Daly played golf the day after he suffered a collapsed lung
- Scott Dixon wins IndyCar title by winning at Sonoma
- Chicago Bears cut longtime starting cornerback Tim Jennings