Tennessee-Martin rally stuns Kennesaw State 65-63Saturday, Dec 1, 2012
Myles Taylor scored a game-high 20 points for the victorious Skyhawks (3-5), including seven in that decisive stretch. It was a 3-pointer by Mike Liabo (14 points) that tied it at 63-all.
It came after Kennesaw State’s Markeith Cummings, who led the Owls (1-7) with 19 points, committed a turnover with 6 seconds to play. Following a timeout, Childs (12 points) then scored the game-winner.
Before his last-second turnover, Cummings had given Kennesaw State its last lead, 63-61, on a layup with 0:55 left. But Taylor responded with a tying jumper with 42 seconds remaining before Cummings’ turnover and Childs’ decisive layup.
Aaron Anderson scored 15 points for Kennesaw State and posted a double-double with 10 rebounds. Delbert Love added 12 points.
- WWE Hall of Famer Roddy Piper dies at 61
- Nuggets sign Emmanuel Mudiay to multiyear deal
- Skins CB Breeland suspended by NFL, then injured at practice
- MLB trade deadline: Winners & losers
- Cowboys' La'el Collins in position to rebound from nightmare scenario
- Why Ronda Rousey needs 'Cyborg'
- Rookie T.J. Yeldon dazzles Jags with more than his rushing ability
- Brady won't ask for injunction, wants case resolved by start of season
- Confident Arians aims for the top as Cardinals open camp
- Fan collapses before Astros game
- Angels send C.J. Wilson to DL, make no late move at deadline
- 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper dead at 61
- What does Russell Wilson's new deal mean for Eli Manning's negotiations with Giants?
- Mets acquire offensive help in Yoenis Cespedes
- Blue Jays continue midseason makeover, add Ben Revere from Phillies
- Jim Harbaugh's Michigan return is continuous stroll down memory lane