Delaware State beats Maryland-Eastern Shore 76-66Saturday, Dec 1, 2012
Tate was 10-of-16 shooting, helping the Hornets (4-5, 1-0) shoot 50 percent (24 of 48) as a team. Casey Walker turned in 15 points on 5-of-11 shooting—all from beyond the arc—and Tyshawn Bell had 11 points, including a 5 of 6 showing from the foul line.
Delaware State outrebounded the Hawks (0-7, 0-1) 37-26, led by Marques Oliver’s eight.
Kyree Jones led Maryland-Eastern Shore with 24 points on 6-of-11 shooting and made 9 of 10 from the free-throw line. Troy Snider had 15 points, a team-best eight rebounds and a game-high five steals.
The Hawks shot just 38.6 percent (22 of 57) from the field.
Delaware State had 10 blocks—five each from Kendall Gray and Oliver.
- Nike says FIFA indictment does not allege criminal conduct by company
- Josh Hamilton doubles in first at-bat back at Globe Life Park
- Sources: Pelicans interviewed Vinny Del Negro for coaching job
- Report: Jayson Werth out until at least August due to wrist fractures
- Stephen Curry fulfills his promise to Warriors fans, six years later
- Dan Bylsma hired as Sabres head coach; Penguins receive 2016 third-round pick
- Chip Kelly responds to LeSean McCoy's race comments
- MLB Power Rankings: Who are these Twins?
- Why Alex Rodriguez's complicated legacy doesn't diminish his current production
- Report: Dwyane Wade could be ready to leave the Miami Heat
- Ronda Rousey promises 'comeuppance' after Bethe Correia's suicide joke
- Adrian Peterson complains about contract situation, looks even worse
- President Barack Obama is bummed that the Bulls fired Tom Thibodeau
- Denver Broncos suffer huge blow, lose OT Ryan Clady to torn ACL
- The Chicago Bulls and Tom Thibodeau have finally ended it
- What the FIFA indictments could mean for the U.S.'s 2026 World Cup bid