Delaware State beats Maryland-Eastern Shore 76-66Saturday, Dec 1, 2012
Tate was 10-of-16 shooting, helping the Hornets (4-5, 1-0) shoot 50 percent (24 of 48) as a team. Casey Walker turned in 15 points on 5-of-11 shooting—all from beyond the arc—and Tyshawn Bell had 11 points, including a 5 of 6 showing from the foul line.
Delaware State outrebounded the Hawks (0-7, 0-1) 37-26, led by Marques Oliver’s eight.
Kyree Jones led Maryland-Eastern Shore with 24 points on 6-of-11 shooting and made 9 of 10 from the free-throw line. Troy Snider had 15 points, a team-best eight rebounds and a game-high five steals.
The Hawks shot just 38.6 percent (22 of 57) from the field.
Delaware State had 10 blocks—five each from Kendall Gray and Oliver.
- Mets-Marlins Preview
- Solarte's two homers lift Padres to 13-5 rout of Brewers
- China probes volleyball chief for suspected graft
- Is Jimmy Garoppolo ready to be the Patriots' starting quarterback?
- Rory McIlroy to play practice round at PGA host Whistling Straits
- WATCH: Braxton Miller make a one-handed catch while holding five footballs
- Canadian college students create audible puck for visually impaired players (Video)
- Ronda Rousey to star in biopic based on her autobiography
- Beltre's 3rd career cycle in Rangers' 12-9 win over Astros
- Hessman sets minor league HR record with No. 433
- Cruz hits 30th homer, Mariners beat Rockies 8-7
- 'Cyborg' threatens legal action after Ronda Rousey's steroid comments
- The NBA's all-time starting five: Atlanta Hawks
- David Price turns in exceptional first start with the Blue Jays
- DT Maquedius Bain leaves LSU days after reinstatement
- Bills OL coach Aaron Kromer suspended six games for assault arrest