Delaware State beats Maryland-Eastern Shore 76-66Saturday, Dec 1, 2012
Tate was 10-of-16 shooting, helping the Hornets (4-5, 1-0) shoot 50 percent (24 of 48) as a team. Casey Walker turned in 15 points on 5-of-11 shooting—all from beyond the arc—and Tyshawn Bell had 11 points, including a 5 of 6 showing from the foul line.
Delaware State outrebounded the Hawks (0-7, 0-1) 37-26, led by Marques Oliver’s eight.
Kyree Jones led Maryland-Eastern Shore with 24 points on 6-of-11 shooting and made 9 of 10 from the free-throw line. Troy Snider had 15 points, a team-best eight rebounds and a game-high five steals.
The Hawks shot just 38.6 percent (22 of 57) from the field.
Delaware State had 10 blocks—five each from Kendall Gray and Oliver.
- Wild sign center Mikael Granlund, defenseman Mike Reilly
- Sources: Kyle Singler agrees to $25 million extension with Thunder
- Sources: Draymond Green breaks off talks with Warriors, for now
- Sources: Jimmy Butler agrees to $95 million contract with Bulls
- Wimbledon ball boy collapses during Isner-Ebden match
- Sources: Free agent DeMarre Carroll agrees to $60 million deal with Raptors
- Sources: Goran Dragic agrees to $90 million deal with Heat
- Sources: Monta Ellis in serious talks with Pacers on possible three-year deal
- Cavs think big, spend nearly $200M to keep Love, Thompson as LeBron waits
- It's official: Jerry Dipoto out as Angels GM (Updated)
- Sources: Brandon Knight agrees to $70 million extension with Suns
- Flyers ink backup netminder Michal Neuvirth for two years
- Top Rank latest promoter to file suit against Al Haymon
- Sources: Mike Dunleavy agrees to deal to return to Bulls
- Puck Daddy's NHL 2015 Free Agent Frenzy Chatterbox!
- 2015 NBA free-agency tracker