Eastern Kentucky dominates Delaware State 84-51Wednesday, Nov 28, 2012
Delaware State (3-5) led 2-0 early, but that would be its only lead as Eastern Kentucky would dominate the remainder of the half.
Eastern Kentucky (6-0) made 8 of 18 3-pointers in the first half, with Cosey connecting on 4 of 5 3s to help the Colonels lead at halftime 43-23.
Delaware State was unable to make it a contest in the second half.
Eastern Kentucky used a 15-0 run to go up 74-39 and put the game out of reach.
Mike DiNunno and Eric Stutz scored 11 points apiece for the Colonels, and Marcus Lewis came off the bench and added 15 points.
Miles Bowman Jr. finished with 15 points and 13 rebounds to lead Delaware State.
Eastern Kentucky is 6-0 for the first time since the 1946-47 season.
- LEADING OFF: Trade targets on mound; 2 newcomers arrive
- Wieters' 11th-inning HR gives Orioles 2-1 win over Braves
- White Sox outlast Red Sox 10-8
- Robert Allenby's ex-caddie doesn't believe former boss' Hawaii story
- Seau family not happy Hall of Fame preventing Sydney from speaking
- Ready to sell? Red Sox make first move, deal Shane Victorino to Angels
- The big problem with Didier Drogba joining the Montreal Impact and MLS
- NFL's latest deflate-gate move could make its punishment of Tom Brady, Pats laughable
- Casali hits 2 HRs to help Rays top Tigers 5-2
- Texans' Clowney won't be ready for start of training camp
- A-Rod homers on 40th birthday in Yankees' 6-2 win at Rangers
- Arizona Cardinals hire NFL's first-ever female coaching intern
- Mets going in? New York picks up Tyler Clippard from Athletics
- WATCH: Cardale Jones, other Buckeyes get scared in dummy prank
- Yahoo Sports' trade deadline tracker: Follow the latest MLB news and rumors
- Shutdown Countdown: Eagles riding the Chip Kelly experiment