Eastern Kentucky dominates Delaware State 84-51Wednesday, Nov 28, 2012
Delaware State (3-5) led 2-0 early, but that would be its only lead as Eastern Kentucky would dominate the remainder of the half.
Eastern Kentucky (6-0) made 8 of 18 3-pointers in the first half, with Cosey connecting on 4 of 5 3s to help the Colonels lead at halftime 43-23.
Delaware State was unable to make it a contest in the second half.
Eastern Kentucky used a 15-0 run to go up 74-39 and put the game out of reach.
Mike DiNunno and Eric Stutz scored 11 points apiece for the Colonels, and Marcus Lewis came off the bench and added 15 points.
Miles Bowman Jr. finished with 15 points and 13 rebounds to lead Delaware State.
Eastern Kentucky is 6-0 for the first time since the 1946-47 season.
- Johnny Manziel's partying, lack of professionalism jeopardize his career
- LeBron James thinks we should compare great players less, appreciate them more
- Getting older but not fading away: NBA's top stars going extra mile to hold off Father Time
- Baseball's five best free-agent bargains of 2015
- Pau Gasol and Joakim Noah are still trying to find their place on the Bulls
- Referee Gene Steratore's answer for final play in Bills-Patriots is guff
- LeBron James is really leaning into this mustache thing
- South Carolina WR Pharoh Cooper heading to NFL, his father says
- NFL Power Rankings: The Kansas City Chiefs have good shot at history
- Messi, Barcelona continue to entertain with 6-1 rout of Roma (Video)
- Report: MLB could play a series of games in London as early as 2017
- Troy Williams' mom is not happy with Indiana coach Tom Crean
- Civilian review board: NYPD had no right to arrest Thabo Sefolosha
- Carmelo Anthony can travel all he wants, it hardly matters to the new-look Knicks
- Browns bench Johnny Manziel after latest partying video surfaces