Eastern Kentucky dominates Delaware State 84-51Wednesday, Nov 28, 2012
Delaware State (3-5) led 2-0 early, but that would be its only lead as Eastern Kentucky would dominate the remainder of the half.
Eastern Kentucky (6-0) made 8 of 18 3-pointers in the first half, with Cosey connecting on 4 of 5 3s to help the Colonels lead at halftime 43-23.
Delaware State was unable to make it a contest in the second half.
Eastern Kentucky used a 15-0 run to go up 74-39 and put the game out of reach.
Mike DiNunno and Eric Stutz scored 11 points apiece for the Colonels, and Marcus Lewis came off the bench and added 15 points.
Miles Bowman Jr. finished with 15 points and 13 rebounds to lead Delaware State.
Eastern Kentucky is 6-0 for the first time since the 1946-47 season.
- Mets 3B Wright sent to California to see back specialist
- Reds put catcher Mesoraco on DL, starter Cueto examined
- Sharapova back in groove, Berdych powers through
- Looking ahead to Game 4: Warriors at Rockets
- War of words: Horford says Dellavedova's 'track record' is clear; LeBron says Delly 'doesn't deserve it'
- Confidence carrying Stamkos as scoring touch returns
- Source: Adrian Peterson still presses for trade from Vikings with decision to skip OTAs
- Derek Jeter returns to Yankee Stadium for Bernie Williams Day
- Coughing Sharapova canters into French Open second round
- Orioles pitcher Brian Matusz suspended 8 game, appeals
- Ducks must shake off OT loss to Hawks before pivotal Game 5
- This time cramps can't stop LeBron James as he's one step closer to NBA Finals
- LeBron, Cavs survive Hawks in OT, now one win away from NBA Finals
- Lightning shock Rangers in Game 5, one win away from Cup Final
- Watch emotional return of John Amirante to MSG for Game 5 anthem (Video)
- Juan Pablo Montoya's great pass gives him Indy 500 win