Eastern Kentucky dominates Delaware State 84-51Wednesday, Nov 28, 2012
Delaware State (3-5) led 2-0 early, but that would be its only lead as Eastern Kentucky would dominate the remainder of the half.
Eastern Kentucky (6-0) made 8 of 18 3-pointers in the first half, with Cosey connecting on 4 of 5 3s to help the Colonels lead at halftime 43-23.
Delaware State was unable to make it a contest in the second half.
Eastern Kentucky used a 15-0 run to go up 74-39 and put the game out of reach.
Mike DiNunno and Eric Stutz scored 11 points apiece for the Colonels, and Marcus Lewis came off the bench and added 15 points.
Miles Bowman Jr. finished with 15 points and 13 rebounds to lead Delaware State.
Eastern Kentucky is 6-0 for the first time since the 1946-47 season.
- Eight-year-old meets Mike Trout after undergoing life-changing eye surgery
- A's unsuccessfully attempted to have 2016 schedule altered due to travel concerns
- OC Clay Helton to be main playcaller for USC
- Puck Daddy's Summer Series: The Winnipeg Jets from A to Zed
- Phil Mickelson tried a backwards shot at The Barclays and failed
- Arizona LB Cody Ippolito tears ACL, out for 2015
- The fight that boxing is supposed to be about
- Fan dies after falling from upper deck at Turner Field
- South Carolina to wear helmet decals honoring Charleston victims (Photo)
- Blue Jays fans ditch headwear to celebrate Edwin Encarnacion's home run hat trick (Video)
- Randy Flores hired as Cardinals scouting director in aftermath of hacking scandal
- Fan makes Tyler Seguin a Twitter offer he can’t refuse: In-N-Out burger
- Auburn LB Deshaun Davis made his own team hype video (Video)
- Lance Lynn carves up Giants, injures ankle in Cardinals win
- NFL Preseason Blitz: Tim Tebow tries his new role for red-hot Eagles
- More preseason injuries: Three Packers injured, including Randall Cobb