Marquette blasts Maryland-Baltimore County 79-46By DAVE BOEHLER, Associated Press Monday, Nov 26, 2012
Wilson finished with 15 points for the Golden Eagles (5-1), and has now shot 14 of 17, or 82.4 percent, in his last two games. In Marquette’s 72-64 victory over USC on Wednesday, the junior forward had a career-high 19 points.
The Golden Eagles’ second-leading scorer, Vander Blue, did not play because of a knee injury.
That didn’t stop Marquette from using a 37-5 run in the second half. The Golden Eagles shot 71.4 percent in the final 20 minutes.
Davante Gardner, Marquette’s leading scorer, finished with 13 points and five steals.
UMBC (1-4) lost its third game in a row and was led by Chase Plummer’s 12 points.
- Tyrann Mathieu's 'journey' enters 3rd NFL season
- Vikings' Zimmer to miss practice due to father's health
- Twins-Blue Jays Preview
- WATCH: Braxton Miller make a one-handed catch while holding five footballs
- Canadian college students create audible puck for visually impaired players (Video)
- Ronda Rousey to star in biopic based on her autobiography
- Justin Upton struck out four times ... on just 12 pitches
- Tiger Woods closes Quicken Loans National with modest 68
- White Sox call up Trayce Thompson, brother of Warriors star
- Timmons leader of young Steelers linebackers
- White Sox recall OF Trayce Thompson
- David Price turns in exceptional first start with the Blue Jays
- DT Maquedius Bain leaves LSU days after reinstatement
- Bills OL coach Aaron Kromer suspended six games for assault arrest
- One of Chip Kelly's biggest problems with Eagles: culture shock
- It's time to include Ronda Rousey in the 'Greatest of All Time' conversation