Fairleigh Dickinson beats Delaware State 63-62Friday, Nov 23, 2012
Rochford also grabbed 14 rebounds. Yves Jules added 15 points. Melquan Bolding added 12 points for the Knights (1-3). m
The Knights led 27-25 at halftime in a game that stayed close. Rochford scored on a layup with 1 second remaining to give the Knights the win.
Delaware State (3-3) was led by Tahj Tate with 16 points. Tyshawn Bell added 11 points and six rebounds. Kendall Gray had nine points, six rebounds for the Hornets (3-3).
- Wayne Selden's resurgence sparks Kansas to Maui title
- Hornets score 25 straight, hold Wizards to 6 fourth-quarter points in big win
- Family of Frank Gifford announces Hall of Famer had CTE
- Sidney Crosby feels stupid humoring Mario Lemieux feud rumor
- FSU official details number of rape allegations against football players
- Heisman watch: Who can make the best impression down the stretch?
- NFL Awards Watch: Cam Newton-Tom Brady MVP race isn't close yet
- Bowl projections, pre-Week 13 edition
- Bucks coach Jason Kidd ejected for slapping ball out of ref's hands
- Mike Pettine doesn't close door on Johnny Manziel being in Browns future
- The NCAA finally frees prized Kansas freshman Cheick Diallo
- Cubs release new renderings of plaza under construction outside Wrigley Field