Fairleigh Dickinson beats Delaware State 63-62Friday, Nov 23, 2012
Rochford also grabbed 14 rebounds. Yves Jules added 15 points. Melquan Bolding added 12 points for the Knights (1-3). m
The Knights led 27-25 at halftime in a game that stayed close. Rochford scored on a layup with 1 second remaining to give the Knights the win.
Delaware State (3-3) was led by Tahj Tate with 16 points. Tyshawn Bell added 11 points and six rebounds. Kendall Gray had nine points, six rebounds for the Hornets (3-3).
- Steve Spurrier says decision to resign motivated by team's struggles
- Mets get their revenge; now it's up to Clayton Kershaw to save the Dodgers' season
- NFL Power Rankings: Can the Seattle Seahawks rebound again?
- USC's chronic leadership failure continues with mishandling of Steve Sarkisian
- NLDS Game 3: Mets wallop Dodgers 13-7, put L.A. on the brink of elimination
- David Price decision key talking point from Blue Jays' Game 4 win
- Reports: South Carolina head coach Steve Spurrier has retired
- Angry Mets fan brings 'Chase Utley Hearts ISIS' sign to NLDS Game 3
- Police say former Texas A&M WR admits to Monday slaying of park jogger
- The stories of the six men who caught the Cubs' historic home run balls
- Mets fan critically injured after fight in Dodger Stadium parking lot
- Gutsy call on final play gets Pittsburgh Steelers a dramatic walk-off win
- Jake Arrieta has worst start since June 16, Cubs still beat Cardinals
- Mets fans welcome home Ruben Tejada with rousing pregame ovation
- The Royals pull off historic postseason comeback, just like the last one
- Cubs fan Eddie Vedder sadly notes that Pearl Jam tour conflicts with World Series