Fairleigh Dickinson beats Delaware State 63-62Friday, Nov 23, 2012
Rochford also grabbed 14 rebounds. Yves Jules added 15 points. Melquan Bolding added 12 points for the Knights (1-3). m
The Knights led 27-25 at halftime in a game that stayed close. Rochford scored on a layup with 1 second remaining to give the Knights the win.
Delaware State (3-3) was led by Tahj Tate with 16 points. Tyshawn Bell added 11 points and six rebounds. Kendall Gray had nine points, six rebounds for the Hornets (3-3).
- Rockies-Diamondbacks Preview
- Still no international glory for Messi, and still no reason to let it tarnish his legacy
- Sources: Lakers finalizing terms on trade to acquire Pacers center Roy Hibbert
- Wimbledon Saturday: American Madison Keys reaches fourth round
- LaMarcus Aldridge solidifies Spurs' contender status, eases transition to future
- Sources: Bismack Biyombo agrees to contract with Raptors
- Bryce Harper homers using star-spangled bat on Fourth of July
- Miguel Cabrera makes first career trip to DL with strained left calf
- Kris Bryant homers twice, drives in six in big Cubs win
- Chile wins Copa America on PKs as Messi, Argentina come up short again
- England claims bronze medal after defeating Germany 1-0
- Woman suing Marlins after mascot 'shark attack'
- Sources: Clippers coach Doc Rivers to talk to JaVale McGee, Amar'e Stoudemire
- Jets owner Woody Johnson's $1 million gift gives houses to wounded vets
- Sources: LaMarcus Aldridge to sign $80 million contract with Spurs
- Sources: Rajon Rondo to sign one-year contract with Kings