Wichita State gets 75-62 win over DePaul in CancunTuesday, Nov 20, 2012
Williams, a senior, was just 5 of 13 from the field but made two 3-pointers and added four steals. Malcolm Armstead had 17 points to lead the Shockers (5-0), who will face the winner of the Iowa-Western Kentucky game, which tipped off later Tuesday, in Wednesday’s Riviera Division final.
Brandon Young led the Blue Demons (2-2) with 19 points and five assists, and Moses Morgan added 15 points off the bench. DePaul shot just 31 percent from the field.
Wichita State wasn’t much better, hitting 43 percent of its shots and 56 percent of its free throws. But the Shockers never trailed, leading by as many as 13 in the second half.
The game was the first meeting between the schools since 1988.
- The Cubs are the team that can make October belong to baseball again
- NLDS Game 4: Clayton Kershaw's fantastic performance forces a Game 5
- NLDS Game 4: Cubs power past Cardinals, advance to NLCS
- President Obama congratulates Cubs after NLDS victory
- Javier Baez's home run was the feel-good story of the Cubs' NLDS clincher
- Georges St-Pierre 'training hard' and 'starting to get the feeling' to come back
- Michael Irvin: Greg Hardy is 'mind-boggling impressive'
- Rutgers coach Kyle Flood defends program, himself in first press conference back
- Lamar Odom found unconscious at Nevada brothel, rushed to hospital
- Ronda Rousey's mother sounds off on Rousey's coach, calls him a 'bad person'
- Here's what can put deflate-gate to rest: NFL transparency on football deflation analysis
- Cowboys' reported choice of Cassel over Weeden can't hide Dallas' bad QB math
- Kyle Schwarber's monster home run lands on Wrigley Field videoboard
- Connor McDavid scores first NHL goal, trails Gretzky by 893
- Report: Cowboys bench Brandon Weeden in favor of Matt Cassel