Cosey, Eastern Kentucky beat Kennesaw State 85-71Friday, Nov 16, 2012
The junior guard, who played two seasons at Columbus State Community College in Ohio, made two 3-pointers and a layup during an 14-7 run that gave the Colonels (2-0) a 50-41 lead with 12:43 left in the game.
Cosey added six points and Eric Stutz five during a late 11-4 run that stretched the lead to 85-66.
Markeith Cummings scored 22 points to lead the Owls (1-2), and Delbert Love scored 11 of his 12 points in the first half, which ended with Eastern Kentucky ahead 36-33 after eight lead changes.
The Colonels took advantage of 18 Kennesaw State turnovers while committing just 10 of their own.
The game was part of the Comfort Suites Invitational, a round-robin involving five teams.
- Iowa holds off Nebraska 28-20, finishes regular season undefeated
- Did Les Miles tell boosters Saturday was his last game at LSU?
- Stedman Bailey expected to survive, according to Rams coach Jeff Fisher
- Houston seals AAC West with 52-31 win over Navy
- Tony Romo done for 2015, will he be a top QB when we see him in 2016?
- Heat focused on forging a legacy after LeBron
- Connor McDavid healing thyself faster than Oilers expected
- Jahlil Okafor's apparent street fight is more proof of 76ers' flawed rebuilding plan
- If Notre Dame doesn't make the College Football Playoff, don't blame its independent status
- Report: MLB investigating Yasiel Puig's role in Miami nightclub fight
- Jason Kidd suspended for one game after slapping the ball out of a ref's hands
- Athletics' Sean Doolittle hosted 17 Syrian refugee families for Thanksgiving
- Jerry West on Draymond Green: 'If he’s not a top-10 player in this league, I don’t know who is'
- NFL against the spread picks: Denver Broncos for the upset
- Ohio governor asks residents to not wear khakis on Saturday