Cosey, Eastern Kentucky beat Kennesaw State 85-71Friday, Nov 16, 2012
The junior guard, who played two seasons at Columbus State Community College in Ohio, made two 3-pointers and a layup during an 14-7 run that gave the Colonels (2-0) a 50-41 lead with 12:43 left in the game.
Cosey added six points and Eric Stutz five during a late 11-4 run that stretched the lead to 85-66.
Markeith Cummings scored 22 points to lead the Owls (1-2), and Delbert Love scored 11 of his 12 points in the first half, which ended with Eastern Kentucky ahead 36-33 after eight lead changes.
The Colonels took advantage of 18 Kennesaw State turnovers while committing just 10 of their own.
The game was part of the Comfort Suites Invitational, a round-robin involving five teams.
- Harrington stays in contention at Irish Open
- Why Alex Rodriguez's complicated legacy doesn't diminish his current production
- Report: Dwyane Wade could be ready to leave the Miami Heat
- Ronda Rousey promises 'comeuppance' after Bethe Correia's suicide joke
- Adrian Peterson complains about contract situation, looks even worse
- President Barack Obama is bummed that the Bulls fired Tom Thibodeau
- Denver Broncos suffer huge blow, lose OT Ryan Clady to torn ACL
- MLB Power Rankings: Who are these Twins?
- Why Bulls management could never accept Tom Thibodeau's success
- Josh Hamilton doubles in first at-bat back at Globe Life Park
- Sources: Pelicans interviewed Vinny Del Negro for coaching job
- Report: Jayson Werth out until at least August due to wrist fractures
- Stephen Curry fulfills his promise to Warriors fans, six years later
- Dan Bylsma hired as Sabres head coach; Penguins receive 2016 third-round pick
- The Chicago Bulls and Tom Thibodeau have finally ended it
- What the FIFA indictments could mean for the U.S.'s 2026 World Cup bid