Cosey, Eastern Kentucky beat Kennesaw State 85-71Friday, Nov 16, 2012
The junior guard, who played two seasons at Columbus State Community College in Ohio, made two 3-pointers and a layup during an 14-7 run that gave the Colonels (2-0) a 50-41 lead with 12:43 left in the game.
Cosey added six points and Eric Stutz five during a late 11-4 run that stretched the lead to 85-66.
Markeith Cummings scored 22 points to lead the Owls (1-2), and Delbert Love scored 11 of his 12 points in the first half, which ended with Eastern Kentucky ahead 36-33 after eight lead changes.
The Colonels took advantage of 18 Kennesaw State turnovers while committing just 10 of their own.
The game was part of the Comfort Suites Invitational, a round-robin involving five teams.
- Rangers have deal with teen international prospect Taveras
- Knicks add Arron Afflalo on 2-year, $16 million deal
- Sources: Omer Asik finalizing $60 million contract with Pelicans
- Sources: Draymond Green agrees to $85 million deal with Warriors
- Paul Pierce gives Clippers another scoring option, championship pedigree
- Winners & Losers on Day 1 of NHL Free Agency
- Angels name Bill Stoneman interim general manager
- CoCo Vandeweghe calls Carmelo Anthony 'soft'
- Hurricanes owner mocks Pittsburgh Penguins for Phil Kessel trade
- Free-agent roundup: Opening days don't get much more hectic
- Sources: Kings trade Nik Stauskas, Carl Landry and Jason Thompson to 76ers in salary dump
- Joey Butler spoils Carlos Carrasco's no-hit bid with two outs in ninth
- Stoppage time own goal sinks England against Japan in World Cup semi
- Sources: Iman Shumpert agrees to $40 million contract with Cavaliers
- The Lakers lost out on LaMarcus Aldridge by being the Lakers
- 2015 NBA free-agency tracker