Cosey, Eastern Kentucky beat Kennesaw State 85-71Friday, Nov 16, 2012
The junior guard, who played two seasons at Columbus State Community College in Ohio, made two 3-pointers and a layup during an 14-7 run that gave the Colonels (2-0) a 50-41 lead with 12:43 left in the game.
Cosey added six points and Eric Stutz five during a late 11-4 run that stretched the lead to 85-66.
Markeith Cummings scored 22 points to lead the Owls (1-2), and Delbert Love scored 11 of his 12 points in the first half, which ended with Eastern Kentucky ahead 36-33 after eight lead changes.
The Colonels took advantage of 18 Kennesaw State turnovers while committing just 10 of their own.
The game was part of the Comfort Suites Invitational, a round-robin involving five teams.
- Lance Lynn carves up Giants, injures ankle in Cardinals win
- NFL Preseason Blitz: Tim Tebow tries his new role for red-hot Eagles
- More preseason injuries: Three Packers injured, including Randall Cobb
- Sources: John Daly taken to hospital for evaluation
- Vin Scully returning for 67th and likely final season with Dodgers
- EJ Manuel, Tyrod Taylor shred Steelers, adding intrigue to Bills QB battle
- Lewisberry, Pa. wins U.S. Championship, advances to LLWS final
- Expert Fantasy Football advice from National Draft Day 2015
- The fight that boxing is supposed to be about
- Fan dies after falling from upper deck at Turner Field
- Mets acquire former D-Backs closer Addison Reed to solidify bullpen
- Steve Smith ejected for fighting, then watches rest of game with oldest son
- Montana shocks North Dakota State 38-35 on late TD
- Jets center Nick Mangold helps police arrest five car burglars
- Falcons, Julio Jones reportedly agree to massive five-year extension
- Hat trick! Edwin Encarnacion hits three homers, drives in nine in Jays win