Cosey, Eastern Kentucky beat Kennesaw State 85-71Friday, Nov 16, 2012
The junior guard, who played two seasons at Columbus State Community College in Ohio, made two 3-pointers and a layup during an 14-7 run that gave the Colonels (2-0) a 50-41 lead with 12:43 left in the game.
Cosey added six points and Eric Stutz five during a late 11-4 run that stretched the lead to 85-66.
Markeith Cummings scored 22 points to lead the Owls (1-2), and Delbert Love scored 11 of his 12 points in the first half, which ended with Eastern Kentucky ahead 36-33 after eight lead changes.
The Colonels took advantage of 18 Kennesaw State turnovers while committing just 10 of their own.
The game was part of the Comfort Suites Invitational, a round-robin involving five teams.
- After 1-3 start, Miami Dolphins fire coach Joe Philbin
- Cowboys owner Jerry Jones downgrades Brandon Weeden to 'limited'
- Former UFC title-holder Jon Jones briefly breaks social media silence
- Ohio State WR Corey Smith out for season
- NFL Winners and Losers: Overrated Arizona Cardinals back to earth
- Chicago Blackhawks' Stanley Cup rings feature 355 diamonds (Photos)
- Jimmie Johnson's Chase hopes end with Dover problems
- Matt Williams fired as Washington Nationals manager
- MKG's dislocated shoulder could spell very bad news for the Hornets
- The MLB postseason field is set! Here's the schedule for the opening rounds
- 'Pitiful' Texans fall victim to one of the worst fumbles you'll see (NFL in 90)
- Forde's Fab Four: Where merit means more than school name
- Top five must-see plays from Week 4 in the NFL (Video)