Kendall Gray scored 17 points to push Delaware State to 3-0 this season.
Wagner’s Jonathon Williams made a layup as time expired to tie the game at 66-all in regulation.
Gray also accumulated 8 blocks and 7 assists for the Hornets.
Also scoring in double figures were Justin May with 14 points and Tahj Tate with 13.
Williams led Wagner (0-1) with 19 points, Kenneth Ortiz and Latif Rivers had 12 apiece, and Naofall Folahan scored 11.
Wagner led 69-66 with 2:32 to go in the overtime on Orlando Parker’s free throw, but that would be the final point for the Seahawks. Tate’s layup pulled the Hornets to 69-68, and Tyshawn Bell made a 3-pointer with 59 seconds remaining in the game to put Delaware State ahead for good.
- Iowa holds off Nebraska 28-20, finishes regular season undefeated
- Did Les Miles tell boosters Saturday was his last game at LSU?
- Stedman Bailey expected to survive, according to Rams coach Jeff Fisher
- Houston seals AAC West with 52-31 win over Navy
- Tony Romo done for 2015, will he be a top QB when we see him in 2016?
- Heat focused on forging a legacy after LeBron
- Connor McDavid healing thyself faster than Oilers expected
- Jahlil Okafor's apparent street fight is more proof of 76ers' flawed rebuilding plan
- If Notre Dame doesn't make the College Football Playoff, don't blame its independent status
- Report: MLB investigating Yasiel Puig's role in Miami nightclub fight
- Jason Kidd suspended for one game after slapping the ball out of a ref's hands
- Athletics' Sean Doolittle hosted 17 Syrian refugee families for Thanksgiving
- Jerry West on Draymond Green: 'If he’s not a top-10 player in this league, I don’t know who is'
- NFL against the spread picks: Denver Broncos for the upset
- Ohio governor asks residents to not wear khakis on Saturday