Kendall Gray scored 17 points to push Delaware State to 3-0 this season.
Wagner’s Jonathon Williams made a layup as time expired to tie the game at 66-all in regulation.
Gray also accumulated 8 blocks and 7 assists for the Hornets.
Also scoring in double figures were Justin May with 14 points and Tahj Tate with 13.
Williams led Wagner (0-1) with 19 points, Kenneth Ortiz and Latif Rivers had 12 apiece, and Naofall Folahan scored 11.
Wagner led 69-66 with 2:32 to go in the overtime on Orlando Parker’s free throw, but that would be the final point for the Seahawks. Tate’s layup pulled the Hornets to 69-68, and Tyshawn Bell made a 3-pointer with 59 seconds remaining in the game to put Delaware State ahead for good.
- Defensive end Antonio Smith rejoining Broncos
- Indians trade outfielder David Murphy to Angels
- Reports: Tom Brady gives NFLPA go-ahead to appeal in federal court
- Tom Brady's four-game suspension upheld by Roger Goodell
- Big Ben expects Steelers to average 30 points a game; QB in full command of offense – 'It's what Ben wants'
- Late-round lottery tickets for your fantasy football draft
- Shutdown Corner: The great Jamaal Charles leads the Chiefs again
- Inside the shocking trade of Troy Tulowitzki
- Capitals defenseman Brooks Orpik has wrist surgery
- Dodgers' Turner goes to emergency room with leg infection
- Sources: Royals acquire utilityman Ben Zobrist from A’s
- This lame take shouldn't gain steam: Notre Dame should be barred from College Football Playoff
- Report: Phillies want best trade offers for Cole Hamels by Wednesday
- Penguins upgrade depth by adding Nick Bonino, Eric Fehr in separate moves
- Tuesdays with Brownie: An appreciation for a people
- Yahoo Sports' trade deadline tracker: Follow the latest MLB news and rumors