Kendall Gray scored 17 points to push Delaware State to 3-0 this season.
Wagner’s Jonathon Williams made a layup as time expired to tie the game at 66-all in regulation.
Gray also accumulated 8 blocks and 7 assists for the Hornets.
Also scoring in double figures were Justin May with 14 points and Tahj Tate with 13.
Williams led Wagner (0-1) with 19 points, Kenneth Ortiz and Latif Rivers had 12 apiece, and Naofall Folahan scored 11.
Wagner led 69-66 with 2:32 to go in the overtime on Orlando Parker’s free throw, but that would be the final point for the Seahawks. Tate’s layup pulled the Hornets to 69-68, and Tyshawn Bell made a 3-pointer with 59 seconds remaining in the game to put Delaware State ahead for good.
- Stephanie Ready will become the NBA's first full-time female local TV commentator
- North Dakota State to offer cost of attendance scholarships
- Bills QB battle gets even murkier, as EJ Manuel will get preseason start
- Kopitar's Slovenian impact; Buffalo's season tix; Capital love (Puck Headlines)
- U.S. Open draw: Williams sisters could meet in quarterfinals
- Blues forward Patrik Berglund out four months after shoulder surgery
- UEFA Champions League draw results
- Can Jags' big free-agent catch Julius Thomas thrive without Peyton Manning?
- Shelby Miller loses again, can't buy a win this season
- Tennessee DB LaDarrell McNeil out with neck injury, WR Pig Howard suspended
- Steve Sarkisian address alcohol treatment with Pac-12 Network (Video)
- N.C. State RB Shadrach Thornton suspended 2 games
- Dunk History: Rajon Rondo leaps past Dwight Howard, ascends to All-Star status