Kendall Gray scored 17 points to push Delaware State to 3-0 this season.
Wagner’s Jonathon Williams made a layup as time expired to tie the game at 66-all in regulation.
Gray also accumulated 8 blocks and 7 assists for the Hornets.
Also scoring in double figures were Justin May with 14 points and Tahj Tate with 13.
Williams led Wagner (0-1) with 19 points, Kenneth Ortiz and Latif Rivers had 12 apiece, and Naofall Folahan scored 11.
Wagner led 69-66 with 2:32 to go in the overtime on Orlando Parker’s free throw, but that would be the final point for the Seahawks. Tate’s layup pulled the Hornets to 69-68, and Tyshawn Bell made a 3-pointer with 59 seconds remaining in the game to put Delaware State ahead for good.
- David Price outpitches Jesse Chavez as Tigers beat Athletics
- Matt Kemp keys Padres' 10th-inning rally past Angels, 4-0
- Astros-Orioles Preview
- Cavs finish sweep of Hawks with ease, land 1st Finals berth since 2007
- Justin Verlander looks dominant in simulated game
- Dwight Howard won't be suspended for Warriors-Rockets Game 5
- Andy Reid says Eric Berry has completed cancer treatments
- Ken Hitchcock believes he has 'the tools and the expertise' to still guide Blues
- Arrested FIFA officials face extradition to U.S.: NY Times
- CORRECTS: Swiss officials: 6 soccer officials arrested, suspected of getting, paying bribes
- Giants-Brewers Preview
- NY Rangers rout Lightning, chase Bishop in Game 6 to avoid elimination
- Colin Kaepernick has social media faux pas, jokes about Houston flooding
- Shaquille O'Neal swears he'd be 'a Laker to this day' but for Karl Malone's 2004 knee injury
- The first batch of All-Star vote tallies are out and the Royals are dominating
- Why Jeremy Mincey is a perfect fit for the Cowboys' cast of hidden gems, gambles