Kennesaw State tops South Carolina State 67-65 OTMonday, Nov 12, 2012
Cummings finished with 18 points, Delbert Love knocked down three 3-pointers en route to 16 points and Aaron Anderson tallied 12 points and 11 rebounds for the Owls.
Kennesaw State (1-1) led 32-27 at halftime but was outscored 30-25 in the second half. The Owls were proficient in overtime, however, making 2 of 4 shot attempts and converting 6 of 8 free throws.
South Carolina State (1-1), which outshot Kennesaw State 45.3 percent (24 of 53) to 39.7 percent (25 of 63), went 3 of 7 in the overtime period.
Adama Adams led South Carolina State with 26 points and Matthew Hezekiah added a double-double (14 points, 10 rebounds) but the Bulldogs got just three points from their bench.
- Bettis pitches Rockies past Giants 11-2
- Indianapolis 500 features multiple incidents but no cars flipping over
- Juan Pablo Montoya's great pass gives him Indy 500 win
- Crew members for No. 18 car hit on pit road at Indy
- Billy Donovan thanks Florida fans with full-page newspaper ad
- Norge Luis Ruiz, Cuba's top pitching prospect, is headed to America
- Stephen Curry is on a collision course with LeBron James to determine NBA supremacy
- Curry's MVP performance keys Game 3 blowout, puts Rockets on brink
- Wondolowski nets 100th goal in 1-1 draw with Orlando City
- Fan unknowingly catches foul ball in jacket pouch
- Winners and losers from the final day of the Premier League season
- MLB Network looks at the remarkable story of Navy graduate Mitch Harris
- Greg Cosell's NFL analysis: The Titans' long-term plan with Mariota
- Why Daniel Cormier shouldn't get comfortable as UFC light heavyweight champ
- Antoine Vermette goes from healthy scratch to playoff hero as Blackhawks beat Ducks in double-OT thrill ride
- UFC 187: Chris Weidman endures early flurry, KOs Vitor Belfort in thriller