Kennesaw State tops South Carolina State 67-65 OTMonday, Nov 12, 2012
Cummings finished with 18 points, Delbert Love knocked down three 3-pointers en route to 16 points and Aaron Anderson tallied 12 points and 11 rebounds for the Owls.
Kennesaw State (1-1) led 32-27 at halftime but was outscored 30-25 in the second half. The Owls were proficient in overtime, however, making 2 of 4 shot attempts and converting 6 of 8 free throws.
South Carolina State (1-1), which outshot Kennesaw State 45.3 percent (24 of 53) to 39.7 percent (25 of 63), went 3 of 7 in the overtime period.
Adama Adams led South Carolina State with 26 points and Matthew Hezekiah added a double-double (14 points, 10 rebounds) but the Bulldogs got just three points from their bench.
- Teixeira homers from both sides as Yanks rout White Sox 13-6
- Salazar gives up 1 hit in 8 innings as Indians beat A's
- Padres-Marlins Preview
- Wilmer Flores caps emotional week with walk-off homer against Nationals
- MLB trade deadline: Winners & losers
- Cowboys' La'el Collins in position to rebound from nightmare scenario
- Why Ronda Rousey needs 'Cyborg'
- Blue Jays continue midseason makeover, add Ben Revere from Phillies
- Castillo, Lamb HR in 10th as Diamondbacks beat Astros 6-4
- Royals-Blue Jays Preview
- Mets get Cespedes at trade deadline
- Patriots' fight with NFL gets nastier with release of emails
- 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper dead at 61
- What does Russell Wilson's new deal mean for Eli Manning's negotiations with Giants?
- Mets acquire offensive help in Yoenis Cespedes
- Brady won't ask for injunction, wants case resolved by start of season