Kennesaw State tops South Carolina State 67-65 OTMonday, Nov 12, 2012
Cummings finished with 18 points, Delbert Love knocked down three 3-pointers en route to 16 points and Aaron Anderson tallied 12 points and 11 rebounds for the Owls.
Kennesaw State (1-1) led 32-27 at halftime but was outscored 30-25 in the second half. The Owls were proficient in overtime, however, making 2 of 4 shot attempts and converting 6 of 8 free throws.
South Carolina State (1-1), which outshot Kennesaw State 45.3 percent (24 of 53) to 39.7 percent (25 of 63), went 3 of 7 in the overtime period.
Adama Adams led South Carolina State with 26 points and Matthew Hezekiah added a double-double (14 points, 10 rebounds) but the Bulldogs got just three points from their bench.
- NFL Power Rankings: Which 4-0 team is most likely to miss the playoffs?
- Angels new GM Billy Eppler believes in analytics ... when used properly
- Source: Hornets' Michael Kidd-Gilchrist likely to miss season because of shoulder surgery
- After 1-3 start, Miami Dolphins fire coach Joe Philbin
- Ronda Rousey to co-anchor SportsCenter on Oct. 7
- Stephen A. Smith responds to Kevin Durant: 'You don’t want to make an enemy out of me'
- George Karl is sorry for saying DeMarcus Cousins was tradable
- Kam Chancellor's huge play saves the struggling Seattle Seahawks
- Officials miss call on Calvin Johnson fumble that costs Lions a potential win
- CC Sabathia enters alcohol rehab, will miss Yankees' postseason
- AL wild card preview: It's youth against experience when Astros meet Yankees
- NHL acknowledges it has a cocaine problem among players
- Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson: 'I might as well just go ahead and retire'
- Cher tweets support for Nick Diaz after his five-year ban for marijuana usage