Kennesaw State tops South Carolina State 67-65 OTMonday, Nov 12, 2012
Cummings finished with 18 points, Delbert Love knocked down three 3-pointers en route to 16 points and Aaron Anderson tallied 12 points and 11 rebounds for the Owls.
Kennesaw State (1-1) led 32-27 at halftime but was outscored 30-25 in the second half. The Owls were proficient in overtime, however, making 2 of 4 shot attempts and converting 6 of 8 free throws.
South Carolina State (1-1), which outshot Kennesaw State 45.3 percent (24 of 53) to 39.7 percent (25 of 63), went 3 of 7 in the overtime period.
Adama Adams led South Carolina State with 26 points and Matthew Hezekiah added a double-double (14 points, 10 rebounds) but the Bulldogs got just three points from their bench.
- Doctors suggest limiting Matt Harvey to 180 innings: Will it impact Mets postseason push?
- Source: Glen Davis out 8-12 weeks after ankle surgery
- Georgia WR Justin Scott-Wesley doubtful to play in 2015
- Despite criticism, Nats' GM says Matt Williams 'did a masterful job' Tuesday
- Random Recap: The 1951 Southern 500
- Puck Daddy Power Rankings: Trading Patrick Kane, Trashing Tyler Seguin
- Washington Capitals: Puck Daddy’s 2015-16 NHL Season Preview
- QB Treon Harris will start season opener for Florida
- Peyton Manning on if 2015 is last season: 'I don't have those thoughts'
- StewPod#15: We've got your September MLB predictions right here
- Evander Kane wins back girlfriend after LA billboard stunt (Video)
- Random NBA Players: Darius Miles
- Serena Williams gets a scare before advancing in the U.S. Open
- Report: Kyle Flood was told not to contact faculty member