Kennesaw State tops South Carolina State 67-65 OTMonday, Nov 12, 2012
Cummings finished with 18 points, Delbert Love knocked down three 3-pointers en route to 16 points and Aaron Anderson tallied 12 points and 11 rebounds for the Owls.
Kennesaw State (1-1) led 32-27 at halftime but was outscored 30-25 in the second half. The Owls were proficient in overtime, however, making 2 of 4 shot attempts and converting 6 of 8 free throws.
South Carolina State (1-1), which outshot Kennesaw State 45.3 percent (24 of 53) to 39.7 percent (25 of 63), went 3 of 7 in the overtime period.
Adama Adams led South Carolina State with 26 points and Matthew Hezekiah added a double-double (14 points, 10 rebounds) but the Bulldogs got just three points from their bench.
- Marcus Paige helps North Carolina topple Maryland in his return
- UNC in position to shake up playoff bracket – but maybe not for itself
- Kobe Bryant receives big ovation in Philadelphia, framed HS jersey
- CFP Rankings: Top four unchanged heading into conference championships
- DeMarcus Cousins, Rajon Rondo have 'powerful' recent meeting with Kings coach George Karl
- UFC hoping new Las Vegas facility will lure fighters in, reduce significant injuries
- NBA rules that Luke Walton's only official win with Warriors is Coach of the Month
- Sources: Missouri interviewing head coaching candidates, including Cal's Sonny Dykes
- Sixers beat Lakers for 1st win, end record-tying 18-loss start to season
- Dave Roberts is evidence why race can be both important, meaningless
- Report: Georgia to name Alabama DC Kirby Smart its next head coach
- Report: David Price agrees to seven-year, $217 million contract with Red Sox
- Fools’ gold: Why Barry Bonds will regret taking job in Miami
- Greg Cosell's Week 12 Review: How the Broncos knocked off the Patriots
- Forde-Yard Dash: Everything you need to know ahead of championship weekend