Bryson Johnson and Bryan Cohen had 14 apiece while Cameron Ayers added 11 for the Bison (20-6, 10-0) who shot 57.7 percent (30 of 52) from the field.
Bucknell, who led 38-32 at halftime, opened the second half with nine unanswered to jump ahead 47-32. The Bison never looked back, holding at least a 10 point lead the rest of the way.
The Bison hold the longest conference winning streak in the nation, having won 20 straight games against Patriot League foes dating back to last season.
Rob Delaney led Lafayette (11-14, 6-4) with 22 but fouled out with 3 minutes left to play.
Muscala, Cohen, and Willman all grabbed at least seven rebounds as Bucknell won the battle of the boards 39-22.
- Bledsoe and Westbrook stuff the stat sheet as Suns top Thunder in OT
- Vanderbilt coach quickly apologizes for postgame incident
- Earl Lloyd, first African-American to play in NBA game, dies at 86
- Former boxer Holly Holm trying to slow 'hype train' going into UFC debut
- Paul George practices with Pacers for first time since gruesome leg injury
- NFL appeals judge's Adrian Peterson decision, puts Peterson on exempt list
- Josh Hamilton situation a reminder of the frailty of man
- When it comes to college athletics, it sure seems cheating pays
- Special-edition Kingsford Charcoal bag trolls the NCAA
- LeBron dominates with season-high 42 points, Cavs handle Warriors
- Michigan State pays for fouling on a three instead of fouling up three
- Rick Pitino says he was 'blindsided' by Chris Jones' arrest on rape charges
- The long recovery of Matt Harvey, and why that's a good thing
- Judge overturns Adrian Peterson's NFL suspension
- Josh Hamilton should retire from baseball, says his close friend
- Reichelt edges Jansrud in World Cup downhill training