Bryson Johnson and Bryan Cohen had 14 apiece while Cameron Ayers added 11 for the Bison (20-6, 10-0) who shot 57.7 percent (30 of 52) from the field.
Bucknell, who led 38-32 at halftime, opened the second half with nine unanswered to jump ahead 47-32. The Bison never looked back, holding at least a 10 point lead the rest of the way.
The Bison hold the longest conference winning streak in the nation, having won 20 straight games against Patriot League foes dating back to last season.
Rob Delaney led Lafayette (11-14, 6-4) with 22 but fouled out with 3 minutes left to play.
Muscala, Cohen, and Willman all grabbed at least seven rebounds as Bucknell won the battle of the boards 39-22.
- Brandon Moss' walk-off lifts Cardinals after Nationals bullpen implodes
- For one night only, Nick Kyrgios show rolls through New York
- Ronda Rousey responds to soldier who asked her to Marine Corps Ball
- Kansas awaits NCAA decision on five-star Cheick Diallo's eligibility
- Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira retires a legend, even if there wasn't a happy ending
- This is what happens when ballet meets bicycles
- Memphis announces suspensions from Miami Beach Bowl brawl
- Report: Marlins to ask Dan Jennings to return to GM role following season
- The Redskins are a trainwreck that keeps on piling up (podcast)
- Report: David Feherty, CBS Sports part ways after failed contract talks
- The Rockies may have lost Tuesday, but they turned a triple play
- Andrew Wiggins dunks on Andres Nocioni at FIBA Americas
- Virtual reality training for QBs is the NFL's new wave (and it's pretty cool)