Bryson Johnson and Bryan Cohen had 14 apiece while Cameron Ayers added 11 for the Bison (20-6, 10-0) who shot 57.7 percent (30 of 52) from the field.
Bucknell, who led 38-32 at halftime, opened the second half with nine unanswered to jump ahead 47-32. The Bison never looked back, holding at least a 10 point lead the rest of the way.
The Bison hold the longest conference winning streak in the nation, having won 20 straight games against Patriot League foes dating back to last season.
Rob Delaney led Lafayette (11-14, 6-4) with 22 but fouled out with 3 minutes left to play.
Muscala, Cohen, and Willman all grabbed at least seven rebounds as Bucknell won the battle of the boards 39-22.
- Impact beat NYCFC 3-2 in Frank Lampard's MLS debut
- Browns owner preaches patience, won't 'blow things up'
- Saints' Tim Lelito in line for left guard spot
- Hall of Fame profile: Vikings C Mick Tingelhoff
- C.J. Wilson likely done for season with elbow impingement, surgery required
- Shutdown Countdown: Cowboys need a new formula without DeMarco Murray
- Patriots' fight with NFL gets nastier with release of emails
- 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Titans linebacker Orakpo healthy after revamping workouts
- Pole Wlodarczyk sets hammer world record
- Melvin Gordon tested at Chargers camp
- New Cowboy Greg Hardy donates $300 to help troll the Eagles
- NBA's current, former stars put on show in Africa exhibition
- Sources: NBPA filing grievance against Kings over voiding of Mbah a Moute contract
- MLB trade deadline: Winners & losers
- What does Russell Wilson's new deal mean for Eli Manning's negotiations with Giants?