Bryson Johnson and Bryan Cohen had 14 apiece while Cameron Ayers added 11 for the Bison (20-6, 10-0) who shot 57.7 percent (30 of 52) from the field.
Bucknell, who led 38-32 at halftime, opened the second half with nine unanswered to jump ahead 47-32. The Bison never looked back, holding at least a 10 point lead the rest of the way.
The Bison hold the longest conference winning streak in the nation, having won 20 straight games against Patriot League foes dating back to last season.
Rob Delaney led Lafayette (11-14, 6-4) with 22 but fouled out with 3 minutes left to play.
Muscala, Cohen, and Willman all grabbed at least seven rebounds as Bucknell won the battle of the boards 39-22.
- Frightening Daytona wreck puts NASCAR safety in spotlight
- South Carolina the new No. 1 in women's hoops attendance
- Rookie Emmanuel Mudiay turning heads in practice
- Sources: Marc Gasol agrees to $110 million deal with Grizzlies
- Abby Wambach unsure of her Olympic future with USWNT
- Serena cruises by Venus to reach quarterfinals at Wimbledon
- Rory McIlroy tears ankle ligament; Open Championship in doubt
- Carli Lloyd's goal for the ages defined USWNT's championship belief
- AP source: Barea sticking with Mavs after return last season
- Athletics-Yankees Preview
- Bryce Harper says he will not participate in the Home Run Derby
- Manu Ginobili announces he's coming back, as Spurs' strong summer continues
- Two large crashes mar Tour, put Stage 3 on hold
- Mad Dash: NBA player blames iPhone for odd, season-altering injury
- Earnhardt Jr. wins at Daytona in front of Dillon's vicious crash
- 10 Degrees: First-half awards feature Max Scherzer as king of the hill