Bryson Johnson and Bryan Cohen had 14 apiece while Cameron Ayers added 11 for the Bison (20-6, 10-0) who shot 57.7 percent (30 of 52) from the field.
Bucknell, who led 38-32 at halftime, opened the second half with nine unanswered to jump ahead 47-32. The Bison never looked back, holding at least a 10 point lead the rest of the way.
The Bison hold the longest conference winning streak in the nation, having won 20 straight games against Patriot League foes dating back to last season.
Rob Delaney led Lafayette (11-14, 6-4) with 22 but fouled out with 3 minutes left to play.
Muscala, Cohen, and Willman all grabbed at least seven rebounds as Bucknell won the battle of the boards 39-22.
- Alabama outlasts Auburn in strange, kick-heavy Iron Bowl
- Tyson Fury ends Wladimir Klitschko's 11-year unbeaten streak, celebrates by singing Aerosmith
- Report: Byung-Ho Park traveling to U.S., deal expected with Twins
- Report: Gun pulled on 76ers' Jahlil Okafor in October incident in Philadelphia
- So. Miss defeats La. Tech 58-24 to claim C-USA West title
- Greg Cosell's Look Ahead: Broncos have new-look offense for new QB
- Mike Hessman, the minor-league home run king, has retired
- Report: Marlins fired broadcaster Tommy Hutton for being 'too negative'
- Urban Meyer, Ohio State restore order with dominating win over Michigan
- Michigan State destroys Penn State, sets up date with Iowa for Big Ten title
- USC clinches Pac-12 South title with 40-21 win against UCLA
- Reports: Justin Fuente to succeed Frank Beamer at Virginia Tech
- Ohio State steamrolls Michigan 42-13
- Report: Jimbo Fisher tells FSU administration he has no desire to leave
- Warriors drain franchise-record 22 3-pointers, torch Suns, improve to 17-0