Bryson Johnson and Bryan Cohen had 14 apiece while Cameron Ayers added 11 for the Bison (20-6, 10-0) who shot 57.7 percent (30 of 52) from the field.
Bucknell, who led 38-32 at halftime, opened the second half with nine unanswered to jump ahead 47-32. The Bison never looked back, holding at least a 10 point lead the rest of the way.
The Bison hold the longest conference winning streak in the nation, having won 20 straight games against Patriot League foes dating back to last season.
Rob Delaney led Lafayette (11-14, 6-4) with 22 but fouled out with 3 minutes left to play.
Muscala, Cohen, and Willman all grabbed at least seven rebounds as Bucknell won the battle of the boards 39-22.
- Can Notre Dame beat Kentucky? Keep dreaming
- Tyler Ulis says disrespected Kentucky was out to crush West Virginia's spirit
- Sam Dekker shows Wisconsin is more than just POY candidate Frank Kaminsky
- Inside Buffalo Tank Night: Did fans disrespect Sabres by cheering loss?
- Kentucky's Marcus Lee posterizes teammate with dunk
- NBA Playoff Picture Update: What's at stake in Friday's big matchups?
- Rookies Yasmany Tomas, Kris Bryant looking lukewarm at hot corner
- Jonathan Martin, Dolphins bullying scandal victim, cut by 49ers
- Kentucky mauls Mountaineers on the way to 37-0 and another Elite Eight
- Revenge awaits Arizona after gritty Sweet 16 win over Xavier
- Jets owner Woody Johnson sells N.Y. apartment for unbelievable record price
- Wisconsin comes alive in second half, outlasts North Carolina
- Notre Dame cruises past Wichita State to first Elite Eight in 37 years
- How did Mayweather become a big-money superstar? He dreamed big – and turned down $12.5M
- Vikings sign absolute behemoth Polish tackle from German Football League
- Justin Wilson joins Andretti Autosport for Indianapolis 500