Bryson Johnson and Bryan Cohen had 14 apiece while Cameron Ayers added 11 for the Bison (20-6, 10-0) who shot 57.7 percent (30 of 52) from the field.
Bucknell, who led 38-32 at halftime, opened the second half with nine unanswered to jump ahead 47-32. The Bison never looked back, holding at least a 10 point lead the rest of the way.
The Bison hold the longest conference winning streak in the nation, having won 20 straight games against Patriot League foes dating back to last season.
Rob Delaney led Lafayette (11-14, 6-4) with 22 but fouled out with 3 minutes left to play.
Muscala, Cohen, and Willman all grabbed at least seven rebounds as Bucknell won the battle of the boards 39-22.
- Kershaw doesn't fight Mattingly's fateful move in another playoff defeat – 'I put myself in that spot'
- The most awful beautiful swing helped the Royals even their series with the Astros
- NLDS Game 1: John Lackey silences Cubs bats as Cardinals win 4-0
- ALDS Game 2: Rangers take 2-0 lead after controversial 14-inning win
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch ruled out for Sunday's game at Bengals
- Prince Fielder celebrates Rangers ALDS win by tumbling out of the dugout
- BDL's 2015-16 NBA Season Previews: Washington Wizards
- BDL’s 2015-16 NBA Season Previews: Sacramento Kings
- NLDS Game 1: Mets win as Jacob deGrom tops Clayton Kershaw in K duel
- Controversial call indicative of Blue Jays' Game 2 loss, it was a matter of inches
- ALDS Game 2: Royals rally after early deficit, even series with the Astros
- Colby Rasmus continues postseason tear with third homer in three games
- Shannon Sharpe rips Antonio Gates over PED suspension
- Marshall DL Jarquez Samuel swan dives into end zone for TD (Video)
- Baylor, TCU ADs address recent vandalism on both campuses (Photos)
- Cardinals fan taunts the Cubs with 'Mount Chokemore' painting