Bryson Johnson and Bryan Cohen had 14 apiece while Cameron Ayers added 11 for the Bison (20-6, 10-0) who shot 57.7 percent (30 of 52) from the field.
Bucknell, who led 38-32 at halftime, opened the second half with nine unanswered to jump ahead 47-32. The Bison never looked back, holding at least a 10 point lead the rest of the way.
The Bison hold the longest conference winning streak in the nation, having won 20 straight games against Patriot League foes dating back to last season.
Rob Delaney led Lafayette (11-14, 6-4) with 22 but fouled out with 3 minutes left to play.
Muscala, Cohen, and Willman all grabbed at least seven rebounds as Bucknell won the battle of the boards 39-22.
- Reports: Warriors' Stephen Curry to be named 2014-15 NBA MVP
- The Washington Wizards steal one on the road, take a 1-0 series lead over Atlanta
- Tiger Woods, Lindsey Vonn have ended their relationship
- NFL draft in review: The highs and lows from the seven-round affair
- Manny Pacquiao fought with injured right shoulder, denied shot in locker room
- Future of Spurs in question after Game 7 loss to Clippers
- Dodgers acquire first baseman Andy Wilkins from Blue Jays
- Jamaicans double up in relays as U.S. men drop baton
- Warriors handle Grizzlies with ease, win Game 1 in a rout
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. wins at Talladega for the first time since 2004
- Torii Hunter offers apology, explanation for tweet about Floyd Mayweather
- Floyd Mayweather stands tall as generation's best (and gets massive payday) in win over Manny Pacquiao
- Why Chris Paul was so emotional after knocking off Spurs with memorable one-legged shot
- Boring? Floyd Mayweather's clinical win over Manny Pacquiao shows brilliance
- Ellsbury has 4 hits, leads Yankees to 8-5 win over Red Sox
- AP Source: Warriors star Stephen Curry to be named NBA MVP