Anosike had 21 points and 12 rebounds to help Siena beat the Red Foxes for the 10th straight time. Evan Hymes and Rob Poole each added 15 points for the Saints (10-10, 5-5 Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference), who won at home for the sixth time in a row.
Marist trailed 36-27 at halftime and cut the deficit to 47-45 before the Saints pulled away. An 11-4 run by Siena pushed the lead to 58-49 with 3:17 to play, then the Saints made 8 of 10 free throws in the final 1:12 to seal the win.
The Red Foxes shot only 28.3 percent (17 of 60) from the field.
Chavaughn Lewis scored 21 points while T.J. Curry and Devin Price added 11 apiece for Marist (7-13, 2-7), which has lost six in a row.
- Kershaw doesn't fight Mattingly's fateful move in another playoff defeat – 'I put myself in that spot'
- The most awful beautiful swing helped the Royals even their series with the Astros
- NLDS Game 1: John Lackey silences Cubs bats as Cardinals win 4-0
- ALDS Game 2: Rangers take 2-0 lead after controversial 14-inning win
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch ruled out for Sunday's game at Bengals
- Prince Fielder celebrates Rangers ALDS win by tumbling out of the dugout
- BDL's 2015-16 NBA Season Previews: Washington Wizards
- BDL’s 2015-16 NBA Season Previews: Sacramento Kings
- NLDS Game 1: Mets win as Jacob deGrom tops Clayton Kershaw in K duel
- Controversial call indicative of Blue Jays' Game 2 loss, it was a matter of inches
- ALDS Game 2: Royals rally after early deficit, even series with the Astros
- Colby Rasmus continues postseason tear with third homer in three games
- Shannon Sharpe rips Antonio Gates over PED suspension
- Marshall DL Jarquez Samuel swan dives into end zone for TD (Video)
- Baylor, TCU ADs address recent vandalism on both campuses (Photos)
- Cardinals fan taunts the Cubs with 'Mount Chokemore' painting