Anosike had 21 points and 12 rebounds to help Siena beat the Red Foxes for the 10th straight time. Evan Hymes and Rob Poole each added 15 points for the Saints (10-10, 5-5 Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference), who won at home for the sixth time in a row.
Marist trailed 36-27 at halftime and cut the deficit to 47-45 before the Saints pulled away. An 11-4 run by Siena pushed the lead to 58-49 with 3:17 to play, then the Saints made 8 of 10 free throws in the final 1:12 to seal the win.
The Red Foxes shot only 28.3 percent (17 of 60) from the field.
Chavaughn Lewis scored 21 points while T.J. Curry and Devin Price added 11 apiece for Marist (7-13, 2-7), which has lost six in a row.
- NBA Playoff Picture Update: Raptors soar past Rockets
- Andrew Wiggins dunks on Rudy Gobert twice, fears no man
- Kyle Korver scores 11 points in 65 seconds as Hawks bring down Bucks
- Falcons to lose draft pick, but Browns won't for their crime
- Sam Bradford considered quitting football after second ACL tear
- Olympic race walking champion Lashmanova could miss Olympics
- Tsarnaev's lawyers try to show brother in charge of bombing
- LEADING OFF: King Felix tunes up, Storen ailing again
- Aaron Hernandez trial: Fiancée drops bombshell that could have sprung former NFL star
- Chris Mullin is a high-risk, high-reward hire for St. John's
- Why don't casinos take bets on NCAA tourney brackets?
- Kaminsky, Okafor lead 2014-15 AP All-America team
- Cubs make their call: send down Kris Bryant, Javier Baez
- Cal soccer player died running across Los Angeles freeway
- Monday's Sports In Brief
- Blazers clinch playoff spot with 109-86 win over Phoenix