Anosike had 21 points and 12 rebounds to help Siena beat the Red Foxes for the 10th straight time. Evan Hymes and Rob Poole each added 15 points for the Saints (10-10, 5-5 Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference), who won at home for the sixth time in a row.
Marist trailed 36-27 at halftime and cut the deficit to 47-45 before the Saints pulled away. An 11-4 run by Siena pushed the lead to 58-49 with 3:17 to play, then the Saints made 8 of 10 free throws in the final 1:12 to seal the win.
The Red Foxes shot only 28.3 percent (17 of 60) from the field.
Chavaughn Lewis scored 21 points while T.J. Curry and Devin Price added 11 apiece for Marist (7-13, 2-7), which has lost six in a row.
- 10 observations from NFL's Week 12
- Kobe Bryant announces that he will retire at the end of this season
- Reports: Rob Gronkowski's injury not believed to be serious
- Oklahoma moves to No. 3 in AP poll
- Ben Roethlisberger in concussion protocol as Steelers botch game late
- How Nick Saban's dominance impacted coaching futures of Mark Richt, Les Miles
- Texans' J.J. Watt, reaching 70-mark, on insane sack pace at age 26
- Anthony Rizzo forms strong bond with teen battling cancer
- Perfection denied, as Broncos beat Patriots in an overtime thriller
- NFL Winners and Losers: Is Matt Ryan still a franchise quarterback?
- MLB’s market has changed and Jordan Zimmermann’s contract is proof
- Magic Johnson on Kobe: 'Closest thing we've seen to Michael Jordan'
- After 1-5 start, the Chiefs are now in the driver's seat for a wild card
- NBA stars past and present react to Kobe Bryant's retirement
- Vikings don't forget to feed Adrian Peterson, and — stunner — he dominates