Anosike had 21 points and 12 rebounds to help Siena beat the Red Foxes for the 10th straight time. Evan Hymes and Rob Poole each added 15 points for the Saints (10-10, 5-5 Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference), who won at home for the sixth time in a row.
Marist trailed 36-27 at halftime and cut the deficit to 47-45 before the Saints pulled away. An 11-4 run by Siena pushed the lead to 58-49 with 3:17 to play, then the Saints made 8 of 10 free throws in the final 1:12 to seal the win.
The Red Foxes shot only 28.3 percent (17 of 60) from the field.
Chavaughn Lewis scored 21 points while T.J. Curry and Devin Price added 11 apiece for Marist (7-13, 2-7), which has lost six in a row.
- Hunter Pence attempts to ease mind of pitcher who broke his arm
- Joel Embiid dunks through the legs, still isn't playing for Sixers
- Beast Mode is back: Marshawn Lynch puts off retirement again
- It's time for Jim Boeheim to leave Syracuse
- Rory McIlroy chucks his iron into the water in a fit of rage
- Blue Jays pitcher Marcus Stroman embracing emotion of bittersweet day
- Reports: Brandon Marshall traded from Bears to Jets
- Scholarship reductions the punishment Syracuse will feel most
- Hawks convincingly best Cavs in battle between East favorites
- LaRon Landry busted again for PEDs, will be suspended 10 games
- Jim Boeheim suspended as part of NCAA's punishment of Syracuse
- Sources: Portland checks on Ray Allen, who's intent on sitting out season
- Matt Harvey returned to the mound for the Mets and it was glorious
- For Ronda Rousey, 14 seconds is nice, but it's hardly a personal record
- Greg Cosell's Free Agency Preview: Why Ndamukong Suh is dominant
- College of Charleston rallies to beat Drexel 56-48