Anosike had 21 points and 12 rebounds to help Siena beat the Red Foxes for the 10th straight time. Evan Hymes and Rob Poole each added 15 points for the Saints (10-10, 5-5 Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference), who won at home for the sixth time in a row.
Marist trailed 36-27 at halftime and cut the deficit to 47-45 before the Saints pulled away. An 11-4 run by Siena pushed the lead to 58-49 with 3:17 to play, then the Saints made 8 of 10 free throws in the final 1:12 to seal the win.
The Red Foxes shot only 28.3 percent (17 of 60) from the field.
Chavaughn Lewis scored 21 points while T.J. Curry and Devin Price added 11 apiece for Marist (7-13, 2-7), which has lost six in a row.
- New world order: Big 12 in era of upheaval as Texas, Oklahoma take back seat
- Draft sleeper Ameer Abdullah gives Lions long-awaited multi-threat RB
- Yankees explode for 20 runs in win over Braves
- Jake Arrieta tosses first career no-hitter against the Dodgers
- Report: Indians Mark Shapiro to become new Blue Jays president
- Japan rallies, scores 18 runs to win Little League World Series
- John Daly played golf the day after he suffered a collapsed lung
- Scott Dixon wins IndyCar title by winning at Sonoma
- 10 Degrees: The postseason contenders, ranked from easiest schedule to hardest
- Jake Arrieta's no-hitter continues his transformation into one of baseball's best pitchers
- U.S. Open: Despite rapid decline, Nadal headlines Day 1
- Maria Sharapova withdraws from U.S. Open
- Roger Goodell, NFL could get favorable deflate-gate ruling yet still lose
- Jason Day wins The Barclays by six shots to take FedEx Cup lead
- Stephen Curry tapes daughter Riley's ankles in preparation for the new season
- Loudest grunters in women's tennis