Anosike had 21 points and 12 rebounds to help Siena beat the Red Foxes for the 10th straight time. Evan Hymes and Rob Poole each added 15 points for the Saints (10-10, 5-5 Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference), who won at home for the sixth time in a row.
Marist trailed 36-27 at halftime and cut the deficit to 47-45 before the Saints pulled away. An 11-4 run by Siena pushed the lead to 58-49 with 3:17 to play, then the Saints made 8 of 10 free throws in the final 1:12 to seal the win.
The Red Foxes shot only 28.3 percent (17 of 60) from the field.
Chavaughn Lewis scored 21 points while T.J. Curry and Devin Price added 11 apiece for Marist (7-13, 2-7), which has lost six in a row.
- Adam Wainwright leaves game with left ankle injury suffered while batting
- Dwight Howard joins LeBron James in hitting full-court practice shots (Video)
- LeBron James is now hitting 94-foot shots in practice (Video)
- Mavs' Carlisle fined $25,000 for criticizing refs after loss
- Bruce Jenner comes out as transgender, says 'I am a woman'
- Cardinals beat Brewers after Wainwright leaves with injury
- Simmons homer leads rally in Braves' 5-2 win over Phillies
- Beckham breaks tie in 8th inning, Rays beat Blue Jays 4-2
- Milwaukee's Jerryd Bayless nails game-winner, keeping the Bucks' season alive
- Six players suspended following Royals-White Sox brawl
- Athletics lose Ben Zobrist for 4-6 weeks due to left knee injury
- Rangers will welcome back Josh Hamilton 'with open arms' after Angels dump him
- Greg Cosell's draft preview: A third WR belongs in Cooper/White top tier
- Mariners' Iwakuma to miss 2-4 weeks with strained muscle
- Lough HR in 10th, Orioles top Red Sox 5-4 to end 5-game skid
- Bayless' layup at buzzer gives Bucks 92-90 win over Bulls