Anosike had 21 points and 12 rebounds to help Siena beat the Red Foxes for the 10th straight time. Evan Hymes and Rob Poole each added 15 points for the Saints (10-10, 5-5 Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference), who won at home for the sixth time in a row.
Marist trailed 36-27 at halftime and cut the deficit to 47-45 before the Saints pulled away. An 11-4 run by Siena pushed the lead to 58-49 with 3:17 to play, then the Saints made 8 of 10 free throws in the final 1:12 to seal the win.
The Red Foxes shot only 28.3 percent (17 of 60) from the field.
Chavaughn Lewis scored 21 points while T.J. Curry and Devin Price added 11 apiece for Marist (7-13, 2-7), which has lost six in a row.
- Hamilton keeps the big picture in mind
- Cubs-Diamondbacks Preview
- Giants-Rockies Preview
- Dominant LeBron's near-triple-double leads Kyrie-less Cavs to 2-0 lead over Hawks
- Hawks' DeMarre Carroll (left knee sprain) to start Game 2 vs. Cavaliers
- UNC basketball’s biggest threat to title hopes could be postseason ban
- Lakers GM: Kobe Bryant could retire after next season
- Will Smith suspended eight games by MLB for foreign substance on his arm
- Chinese in mid-Atlantic fight to cut Emiratis' lead
- Goldschmidt's clutch HR, Ahmed's hit gives Arizona win
- Padres-Dodgers Preview
- Rick Nash scores twice as Rangers even series with Lightning
- Kyrie Irving (left knee tendinitis) out for Hawks-Cavaliers Game 2
- NFL denies NFLPA request for Goodell recusal in Brady appeal
- Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquiao pass all drug tests
- With no NFL interest, Michael Sam will play in the CFL