Anosike had 21 points and 12 rebounds to help Siena beat the Red Foxes for the 10th straight time. Evan Hymes and Rob Poole each added 15 points for the Saints (10-10, 5-5 Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference), who won at home for the sixth time in a row.
Marist trailed 36-27 at halftime and cut the deficit to 47-45 before the Saints pulled away. An 11-4 run by Siena pushed the lead to 58-49 with 3:17 to play, then the Saints made 8 of 10 free throws in the final 1:12 to seal the win.
The Red Foxes shot only 28.3 percent (17 of 60) from the field.
Chavaughn Lewis scored 21 points while T.J. Curry and Devin Price added 11 apiece for Marist (7-13, 2-7), which has lost six in a row.
- Stars beat Ducks 4-2, even series 2-2
- Mavs roll past Spurs 113-92, even series at 1-1
- Indians trip Royals 5-3
- Simon, Bruce lead Reds past Pirates 5-2
- Heat go up 2-0, hold off Bobcats 101-97
- NBA playoffs 2014, Mavericks vs. Spurs final score: Dallas crushes San Antonio in Game 2
- Dubinsky, Foligno lift CBJ to 1st home playoff win
- Toluca 1-1 Cruz Azul: La Maquina churns out CONCACAF Champions League trophy
- Pineda tossed for pine tar; Red Sox beat Yanks 5-1
- LaRoche caps Nats comeback for 5-4 win over Angels
- Mets cut down tying run, hold off Cardinals 3-2
- Phelps having fun in his return to swimming
- Cruz hits 2 homers as Orioles beat Blue Jays 10-8
- Nick Foligno evens series as playoff version of Marc-Andre Fleury returns
- Semien's slam lifts White Sox over Tigers 6-4
- Ducks' Robidas won't need surgery on broken leg