Anosike had 21 points and 12 rebounds to help Siena beat the Red Foxes for the 10th straight time. Evan Hymes and Rob Poole each added 15 points for the Saints (10-10, 5-5 Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference), who won at home for the sixth time in a row.
Marist trailed 36-27 at halftime and cut the deficit to 47-45 before the Saints pulled away. An 11-4 run by Siena pushed the lead to 58-49 with 3:17 to play, then the Saints made 8 of 10 free throws in the final 1:12 to seal the win.
The Red Foxes shot only 28.3 percent (17 of 60) from the field.
Chavaughn Lewis scored 21 points while T.J. Curry and Devin Price added 11 apiece for Marist (7-13, 2-7), which has lost six in a row.
- Gillaspie HR helps Angels beat Indians, end 6-game skid
- Giants-Braves Preview
- Adam Jones, Caleb Joseph homer as Orioles beat Athletics 9-2
- Adrian Beltre hits for the cycle in spectacular fashion
- 'Cyborg' threatens legal action after Ronda Rousey's steroid comments
- The NBA's all-time starting five: Atlanta Hawks
- Canadian college students create audible puck for visually impaired players (Video)
- Ronda Rousey to star in biopic based on her autobiography
- Cruz hits 30th homer, Mariners beat Rockies 8-7
- Cubs, Pirates postponed after 2 long rain delays
- China volleyball chief in corruption probe
- Is Jimmy Garoppolo ready to be the Patriots' starting quarterback?
- Rory McIlroy to play practice round at PGA host Whistling Straits
- David Price turns in exceptional first start with the Blue Jays
- DT Maquedius Bain leaves LSU days after reinstatement
- Bills OL coach Aaron Kromer suspended six games for assault arrest