Anosike had 21 points and 12 rebounds to help Siena beat the Red Foxes for the 10th straight time. Evan Hymes and Rob Poole each added 15 points for the Saints (10-10, 5-5 Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference), who won at home for the sixth time in a row.
Marist trailed 36-27 at halftime and cut the deficit to 47-45 before the Saints pulled away. An 11-4 run by Siena pushed the lead to 58-49 with 3:17 to play, then the Saints made 8 of 10 free throws in the final 1:12 to seal the win.
The Red Foxes shot only 28.3 percent (17 of 60) from the field.
Chavaughn Lewis scored 21 points while T.J. Curry and Devin Price added 11 apiece for Marist (7-13, 2-7), which has lost six in a row.
- Storm-Dream Preview
- Jets owner Woody Johnson's $1 million gift gives houses to wounded vets
- Sources: LaMarcus Aldridge to sign $80 million contract with Spurs
- Anibal Sanchez dominates Blue Jays, but Tigers lose Miguel Cabrera to injury
- Chandler's wonder strike highlights USMNT's 4-0 win over Guatemala (Video)
- Peru punctuates successful Copa America with third-place finish
- Sources: Rajon Rondo to sign one-year contract with Kings
- Source: Richard Jefferson returning to Mavericks
- Sources: Bismack Biyombo agrees to contract with Raptors
- Bryce Harper homers using star-spangled bat on Fourth of July
- Miguel Cabrera makes first career trip to DL with strained left calf
- Veteran relievers Joba Chamberlain, Neftali Feliz designated for assignment
- Rajon Rondo gets a shot to rebuild his reputation with the ever-confusing Kings
- Mike Scioscia wants Josh Hamilton to apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno
- Patrick Beverley agrees to $25 million contract to return to Rockets
- Source: DeAndre Jordan agrees to $80 million deal with Mavericks