Suero, Albany’s leading scorer, did not start due to a mild ankle sprain and had 14 of his points in the second half.
Blake Metcalf tallied a career-high 14 points, going 7 of 7 from the floor, for the Great Danes (4-3). Jayson Guerrier added 13 points off the bench.
The opening half featured eight lead changes and six ties, but Albany took control after the break. The Great Danes led 47-34 at one point in the second half, but then took firm control with seven unanswered from that juncture. The Great Danes led by as much as 24 in the late stages of the contest.
Lonnie Hayes led the Knights (1-4) with 23 points.
- Rangers searching for answers on defense against Lightning
- Scolari out of a job, without many supporters in Brazil
- Joel McHale to host annual ESPY awards
- James Harden, Rockets fumble away chance to steal Game 2 from the Warriors
- Brewers' Will Smith tossed for having foreign substance on his arm
- Dodgers get swept by Giants, score exactly zero runs in three games
- Aaron Hernandez sports new 'LIFETIME' tattoo, pleads not guilty to latest charge
- Mike Babcock claims no lying to Sabres, brings the 'pain' for Maple Leafs
- Fetisov wants to ban young Russians from going to NHL
- 'VCB'ready to run faster than ever after doping ordeal
- Padres-Dodgers Preview
- Ducks shake off triple OT letdown in Game 3 win over Chicago
- Rockets' Dwight Howard (left knee sprain) will play in Game 2 vs. Warriors
- Jeff Gordon to join Fox's NASCAR coverage in 2016
- Curry, LeBron headline 2015 All-NBA First Team, featuring 3 first-timers
- DeMarre Carroll questionable for Game 2, MRI shows no structural damage to left knee