Suero, Albany’s leading scorer, did not start due to a mild ankle sprain and had 14 of his points in the second half.
Blake Metcalf tallied a career-high 14 points, going 7 of 7 from the floor, for the Great Danes (4-3). Jayson Guerrier added 13 points off the bench.
The opening half featured eight lead changes and six ties, but Albany took control after the break. The Great Danes led 47-34 at one point in the second half, but then took firm control with seven unanswered from that juncture. The Great Danes led by as much as 24 in the late stages of the contest.
Lonnie Hayes led the Knights (1-4) with 23 points.
- Lawsuit accuses 49ers' Brooks of groping unconscious woman
- Patriots employees traded texts about deflated footballs
- Cardinals receive cornerback Dennard on waiver claim
- Bryce Harper smashes three home runs in first three at-bats
- Long-awaited deflate-gate investigation implicates Pats, Tom Brady
- Over/Under: Assessing the ailing Andrew McCutchen
- LeSean McCoy says Chip Kelly got rid of 'all the black players'
- LeBron James plans to get more aggressive in Cavs-Bulls Game 2
- NFL finds Patriots employees probably deflated balls
- Kane, Crawford settle back into form for surging Blackhawks
- Harper's 3 HRs, 5 RBIs lift Nationals over Marlins 7-5
- 'Tom sucks': A breakdown of text messages in the deflate-gate report
- Lindsey Vonn doesn't want to talk about her break up with Tiger Woods
- Remembering Babe Ruth’s first major-league home run – 100 years ago
- Ernie Johnson gives his Sports Emmy to Stuart Scott's daughters
- Nationals players bring their dogs to the field for Pet Day photo shoot