Suero, Albany’s leading scorer, did not start due to a mild ankle sprain and had 14 of his points in the second half.
Blake Metcalf tallied a career-high 14 points, going 7 of 7 from the floor, for the Great Danes (4-3). Jayson Guerrier added 13 points off the bench.
The opening half featured eight lead changes and six ties, but Albany took control after the break. The Great Danes led 47-34 at one point in the second half, but then took firm control with seven unanswered from that juncture. The Great Danes led by as much as 24 in the late stages of the contest.
Lonnie Hayes led the Knights (1-4) with 23 points.
- NBA in Africa: Visiting Mandela's house and planning safaris
- The Latest: Price's arrival in Toronto delayed by flat tire
- U.S. court puts National Collegiate Athletic Association injunction on hold
- Yahoo Sports' trade deadline tracker: Follow the latest MLB news and rumors
- Brandon Graham says Tim Tebow will not only make Eagles but play a lot
- Shutdown Countdown: With Suh in place, here come the Dolphins
- Report: Russell Wilson will become NFL’s second-highest-paid QB
- Beijing will host 2022 Winter Olympics
- Woods takes route 66 to soar into contention
- Agent says Junior Galette agrees to 1-year deal with Skins
- Wilson signs 4-year contract extension with Seahawks
- Fantasy Football Ranks: Preseason '15
- Nancy Lieberman to join Kings coaching staff, as time and progress march on
- Orioles get Gerardo Parra from Brewers in deadline day deal
- Hawks' Mike Scott faces felony charges after arrest on pot, MDMA possession
- Giants get perfect fit in trade for Reds starter Mike Leake