Texas-Pan American edges Texas State 79-77Saturday, Nov 19, 2011
Provost finished with 20 points for the Broncs (1-3) while teammate Jared Maree scored a game-high 21, including the final free throw with 2.9 seconds left.
The teams traded the lead several times in the second half, with the Bobcats (3-1) going on a late 14-2 run to take a 77-76 advantage before Provost was fouled and sent to the free-throw line.
The Broncs finished shooting 46 percent from the field, including making 9 of 22 3-point tries. The Bobcats shot 44 percent from the field but made just 2 of 11 from long distance.
Eddie Rios and Nick Hinton led Texas State with 14 points each while Matt Staff added 12 and Brooks Ybarra 11.
- Ducks must shake off OT loss to Hawks before pivotal Game 5
- Russia plans to use prison labor for 2018 World Cup
- Edwards' Coca-Cola 600 win gives Gibbs much to celebrate
- This time cramps can't stop LeBron James as he's one step closer to NBA Finals
- LeBron, Cavs survive Hawks in OT, now one win away from NBA Finals
- Lightning shock Rangers in Game 5, one win away from Cup Final
- Watch emotional return of John Amirante to MSG for Game 5 anthem (Video)
- Juan Pablo Montoya's great pass gives him Indy 500 win
- Golden State Warriors 1 win away from NBA Finals
- Capello set target of World Cup semifinal with Russia
- Outsider Berdych still knocking on door 10 years on
- War of words: Horford says Dellavedova's 'track record' is clear; LeBron says Delly 'doesn't deserve it'
- Confidence carrying Stamkos as scoring touch returns
- Source: Adrian Peterson still presses for trade from Vikings with decision to skip OTAs
- Derek Jeter returns to Yankee Stadium for Bernie Williams Day
- Winners and losers from the final day of the Premier League season