Texas-Pan American edges Texas State 79-77Saturday, Nov 19, 2011
Provost finished with 20 points for the Broncs (1-3) while teammate Jared Maree scored a game-high 21, including the final free throw with 2.9 seconds left.
The teams traded the lead several times in the second half, with the Bobcats (3-1) going on a late 14-2 run to take a 77-76 advantage before Provost was fouled and sent to the free-throw line.
The Broncs finished shooting 46 percent from the field, including making 9 of 22 3-point tries. The Bobcats shot 44 percent from the field but made just 2 of 11 from long distance.
Eddie Rios and Nick Hinton led Texas State with 14 points each while Matt Staff added 12 and Brooks Ybarra 11.
- Chris Davis' walk-off home run wakes up sleeping fan at Orioles Park
- Foul ball comes to eat, destroys Rangers fan's nachos
- Wife of Redskins GM apologizes for inappropriate tweets about ESPN reporter
- Ruben Tejada gets inside-the-park homer after Domonic Brown tumbles over wall
- Aroldis Chapman gets Javy Baez to swing so hard he falls to the ground
- Brazilian MMA fighter thwarts robbery, subdues assailant with submission
- Doctors suggest limiting Matt Harvey to 180 innings: Will it impact Mets postseason push?
- Report: Cardale Jones 'good' after being taken to hospital for headache
- Don't expect to see any veterans do mid-match interviews
- Rafa, Venus survive second round
- Cam Newton's little brother might be a big deal
- Dwight Howard brought a gun to Houston airport, will not be charged
- Ole Miss coach Andy Kennedy releases another hilarious ad
- QB Treon Harris will start season opener for Florida