Texas-Pan American edges Texas State 79-77Saturday, Nov 19, 2011
Provost finished with 20 points for the Broncs (1-3) while teammate Jared Maree scored a game-high 21, including the final free throw with 2.9 seconds left.
The teams traded the lead several times in the second half, with the Bobcats (3-1) going on a late 14-2 run to take a 77-76 advantage before Provost was fouled and sent to the free-throw line.
The Broncs finished shooting 46 percent from the field, including making 9 of 22 3-point tries. The Bobcats shot 44 percent from the field but made just 2 of 11 from long distance.
Eddie Rios and Nick Hinton led Texas State with 14 points each while Matt Staff added 12 and Brooks Ybarra 11.
- Saints add 2 players after formally releasing Galette
- Dragic not expected to play for Slovenia this summer
- Arizona Cardinals hire NFL's first-ever female coaching intern
- A-Rod takes pride in being 40 and still playing in majors
- Mets going in? New York picks up Tyler Clippard from Athletics
- WATCH: Cardale Jones, other Buckeyes get scared in dummy prank
- Yahoo Sports' trade deadline tracker: Follow the latest MLB news and rumors
- NFL's latest deflate-gate move could make its punishment of Tom Brady, Pats laughable
- Cardinals name woman to training camp coach position
- Seattle believes struggling Rodney tipping pitches
- Seau lawyer: family won't disrupt Hall of Fame ceremonies
- Seau family not happy Hall of Fame preventing Sydney from speaking
- Ready to sell? Red Sox make first move, deal Shane Victorino to Angels
- The big problem with Didier Drogba joining the Montreal Impact and MLS
- Boston out of running for 2024 Summer Olympic Games bid
- Shutdown Countdown: Eagles riding the Chip Kelly experiment