Texas-Pan American edges Texas State 79-77Saturday, Nov 19, 2011
Provost finished with 20 points for the Broncs (1-3) while teammate Jared Maree scored a game-high 21, including the final free throw with 2.9 seconds left.
The teams traded the lead several times in the second half, with the Bobcats (3-1) going on a late 14-2 run to take a 77-76 advantage before Provost was fouled and sent to the free-throw line.
The Broncs finished shooting 46 percent from the field, including making 9 of 22 3-point tries. The Bobcats shot 44 percent from the field but made just 2 of 11 from long distance.
Eddie Rios and Nick Hinton led Texas State with 14 points each while Matt Staff added 12 and Brooks Ybarra 11.
- Williamses renew rivalry as little sister eyes Serena Slam
- Still no international glory for Messi, and still no reason to let it tarnish his legacy
- Sources: Lakers finalizing terms on trade to acquire Pacers center Roy Hibbert
- Wimbledon Saturday: American Madison Keys reaches fourth round
- LaMarcus Aldridge solidifies Spurs' contender status, eases transition to future
- Sources: Bismack Biyombo agrees to contract with Raptors
- Bryce Harper homers using star-spangled bat on Fourth of July
- Miguel Cabrera makes first career trip to DL with strained left calf
- Kris Bryant homers twice, drives in six in big Cubs win
- Chile wins Copa America on PKs as Messi, Argentina come up short again
- England claims bronze medal after defeating Germany 1-0
- Woman suing Marlins after mascot 'shark attack'
- Sources: Clippers coach Doc Rivers to talk to JaVale McGee, Amar'e Stoudemire
- Jets owner Woody Johnson's $1 million gift gives houses to wounded vets
- Sources: LaMarcus Aldridge to sign $80 million contract with Spurs
- Sources: Rajon Rondo to sign one-year contract with Kings