Cal State Fullerton rolls past Redlands 118-68Saturday, Nov 12, 2011
FULLERTON, Calif. (AP)—Sophomore Isiah Umipig scored 34 points to lead five players in double figures as Cal State Fullerton routed Redlands 118-68 Friday night in the Titans’ season opener.
Umipig scored 17 points in each half. He made eight of his 12 3-point tries and was 11 of 16 overall.
D.J. Seeley scored 18 points, Omondi Amoke added 16 and Kwame Vaughn scored 12 in their first games as Titans. Seeley and Amoke transferred from Cal; Vaughn from San Francisco. Fullerton led 70-27 at the half.
The 118 points are the second most in Fullerton history; the Titans scored 128 against Chapman in 1972.
Jack Colston led Redlands with 14 points and Kirk Tristan added 13 points.
- NFL Live Blog: Week 4
- DeMarco Murray doesn't think Chip Kelly is giving him enough touches
- How the West was won: Rangers clinch division, Astros claim wild card
- How bad are Bucs? Panthers DB says he planned celebration before pick-6 of Jameis Winston
- The MLB postseason field is set! Here's the schedule for the opening rounds
- Martellus Bennett has quote of the year, compares Jay Cutler to Jesus
- Philadelphia Eagles can't stop Kirk Cousins and Washington, fall to 1-3
- Clayton Kershaw becomes first pitcher with 300 strikeouts since 2002
- Cam Newton expected to do too much with too little in Panthers' offense
- San Diego chooses not to retain interim manager Pat Murphy
- LeBron James hopes to soon end the Tristan Thompson contract 'distraction'
- Andrew Shaw attempts Chicago Bears field goal, launches shoe (Video)
- Todd Gurley and Tavon Austin dominate as Rams upset Cardinals
- A Packers player told Colin Kaepernick what everybody already knew
- Big 12 has three teams in AP top 10 after Week 5
- Harvick advances in Chase with Dover win; Johnson eliminated