Cal State Fullerton rolls past Redlands 118-68Saturday, Nov 12, 2011
FULLERTON, Calif. (AP)—Sophomore Isiah Umipig scored 34 points to lead five players in double figures as Cal State Fullerton routed Redlands 118-68 Friday night in the Titans’ season opener.
Umipig scored 17 points in each half. He made eight of his 12 3-point tries and was 11 of 16 overall.
D.J. Seeley scored 18 points, Omondi Amoke added 16 and Kwame Vaughn scored 12 in their first games as Titans. Seeley and Amoke transferred from Cal; Vaughn from San Francisco. Fullerton led 70-27 at the half.
The 118 points are the second most in Fullerton history; the Titans scored 128 against Chapman in 1972.
Jack Colston led Redlands with 14 points and Kirk Tristan added 13 points.
- Golf-U.S. PGA Tour Greenbrier Classic scores
- Mets feast on Dodgers pitching in 8-0 victory to take series
- Montgomery solid into 6th, Mariners beat Athletics
- Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul suffers severe hand injury from fireworks
- Sources: Lakers reach deal to sign Sixth Man of the Year Lou Williams
- Sad little T.J. Oshie fan gets surprise call, asks about his swimming pool (Video)
- All-Williams matchup headlines Monday's action at Wimbledon
- DeAndre Ayton's long road from Bahamas project to No. 1 prospect
- Austrian Wiesberger wins in Paris after storm delay
- Longtime Chiefs executive Steadman dies at 86
- Astros-Indians Preview
- Chronicles of Stanley: Players' days start, Scott Darling and dad get inked
- Stephen Strasburg headed back to DL with left oblique strain
- High Fives: Justin Bour, lots of Brewers worth a look on the waiver wire
- Reduced role doesn't stop Wambach from being USA's inspirational leader