Cal State Fullerton rolls past Redlands 118-68Saturday, Nov 12, 2011
FULLERTON, Calif. (AP)—Sophomore Isiah Umipig scored 34 points to lead five players in double figures as Cal State Fullerton routed Redlands 118-68 Friday night in the Titans’ season opener.
Umipig scored 17 points in each half. He made eight of his 12 3-point tries and was 11 of 16 overall.
D.J. Seeley scored 18 points, Omondi Amoke added 16 and Kwame Vaughn scored 12 in their first games as Titans. Seeley and Amoke transferred from Cal; Vaughn from San Francisco. Fullerton led 70-27 at the half.
The 118 points are the second most in Fullerton history; the Titans scored 128 against Chapman in 1972.
Jack Colston led Redlands with 14 points and Kirk Tristan added 13 points.
- NFL Live Blog: Follow Week 12 action with the Shutdown Corner team
- Heroics and heartbreak: Stanford delivers in clutch to dash Notre Dame's playoff hopes
- Tom Brady wrangles Broncos in new Facebook pic
- Reports: Rutgers fires coach Kyle Flood, AD Julie Hermann
- LSU beats Texas A&M; LSU AD says Les Miles will continue to be coach
- Why this win over Michigan meant so much to Ohio State's Urban Meyer
- Patrick Kane sets NHL record with points in 19 straight games
- Georgia fires coach Mark Richt after 15 seasons
- Report: $110 million deal pending between Jordan Zimmermann, Tigers
- Winners and Losers: There are six teams left vying for four CFP spots
- Stanford shocks Notre Dame on last-second field goal
- Report: Iowa State hires Toledo's Matt Campbell
- Oklahoma claims Big 12 title and probable CFP spot with win against Oklahoma State
- Tyson Fury ends Wladimir Klitschko's 11-year unbeaten streak, celebrates by singing Aerosmith