Cal State Fullerton rolls past Redlands 118-68Saturday, Nov 12, 2011
FULLERTON, Calif. (AP)—Sophomore Isiah Umipig scored 34 points to lead five players in double figures as Cal State Fullerton routed Redlands 118-68 Friday night in the Titans’ season opener.
Umipig scored 17 points in each half. He made eight of his 12 3-point tries and was 11 of 16 overall.
D.J. Seeley scored 18 points, Omondi Amoke added 16 and Kwame Vaughn scored 12 in their first games as Titans. Seeley and Amoke transferred from Cal; Vaughn from San Francisco. Fullerton led 70-27 at the half.
The 118 points are the second most in Fullerton history; the Titans scored 128 against Chapman in 1972.
Jack Colston led Redlands with 14 points and Kirk Tristan added 13 points.
- THE LATEST: Brazil soccer chief blames Teixeira for disgrace
- Soccer officials arrested in Zurich; World Cup votes probed
- Russia says it has 'nothing to hide' after FIFA bid probe
- Winter sports federations drop out of SportAccord
- Sad Hollywood ending for Juan Uribe as Dodgers-Braves trade nears finalization
- Lightning flunked their Stanley Cup test in Game 6
- NY Rangers rout Lightning, chase Bishop in Game 6 to avoid elimination
- Colin Kaepernick has social media faux pas, jokes about Houston flooding
- Before arrest, 911 caller says NFL player Ray McDonald drunk
- Russian lawmaker: FIFA arrests not related to Russia's World Cup bidding
- Sharapova says Fed Cup should change dates
- Revived: Dodgers/Braves six-player deal reportedly agreed to Tuesday
- LeBron James' long trip home to lead the Cavaliers back to the NBA Finals
- Cavs finish sweep of Hawks with ease, land 1st Finals berth since 2007
- Justin Verlander looks dominant in simulated game
- Dwight Howard won't be suspended for Warriors-Rockets Game 5