On the 20th anniversary of the opening of Oriole Park at Camden Yards, the Baltimore Orioles rekindled the magic of the stadium that set the standard for all future ballparks.
The Orioles hope to keep the magic - and winning - going Saturday as they continue their season-opening series against the Minnesota Twins.
Baltimore got the 2012 season started right with a 4-2 victory over the Twins on Friday, just like the Orioles opened Camden Yards with a 2-0 win over Cleveland back in 1992. The Orioles had winning seasons in five of their first six years at the park - still considered one of the best venues in baseball
Blog Coverage from SB Nation
- After 1-3 start, Miami Dolphins fire coach Joe Philbin
- Cowboys owner Jerry Jones downgrades Brandon Weeden to 'limited'
- Former UFC title-holder Jon Jones briefly breaks social media silence
- Ohio State WR Corey Smith out for season
- NFL Winners and Losers: Overrated Arizona Cardinals back to earth
- Chicago Blackhawks' Stanley Cup rings feature 355 diamonds (Photos)
- Jimmie Johnson's Chase hopes end with Dover problems
- Matt Williams fired as Washington Nationals manager
- MKG's dislocated shoulder could spell very bad news for the Hornets
- The MLB postseason field is set! Here's the schedule for the opening rounds
- 'Pitiful' Texans fall victim to one of the worst fumbles you'll see (NFL in 90)
- Forde's Fab Four: Where merit means more than school name
- Top five must-see plays from Week 4 in the NFL (Video)