On the 20th anniversary of the opening of Oriole Park at Camden Yards, the Baltimore Orioles rekindled the magic of the stadium that set the standard for all future ballparks.
The Orioles hope to keep the magic - and winning - going Saturday as they continue their season-opening series against the Minnesota Twins.
Baltimore got the 2012 season started right with a 4-2 victory over the Twins on Friday, just like the Orioles opened Camden Yards with a 2-0 win over Cleveland back in 1992. The Orioles had winning seasons in five of their first six years at the park - still considered one of the best venues in baseball
Blog Coverage from SB Nation
- THE LATEST: Protesters demand FIFA help workers in Qatar
- Why Alex Rodriguez's complicated legacy doesn't diminish his current production
- Report: Dwyane Wade could be ready to leave the Miami Heat
- Ronda Rousey promises 'comeuppance' after Bethe Correia's suicide joke
- Adrian Peterson complains about contract situation, looks even worse
- President Barack Obama is bummed that the Bulls fired Tom Thibodeau
- Denver Broncos suffer huge blow, lose OT Ryan Clady to torn ACL
- MLB Power Rankings: Who are these Twins?
- Why Bulls management could never accept Tom Thibodeau's success
- Josh Hamilton doubles in first at-bat back at Globe Life Park
- Sources: Pelicans interviewed Vinny Del Negro for coaching job
- Report: Jayson Werth out until at least August due to wrist fractures
- Stephen Curry fulfills his promise to Warriors fans, six years later
- Dan Bylsma hired as Sabres head coach; Penguins receive 2016 third-round pick
- The Chicago Bulls and Tom Thibodeau have finally ended it
- What the FIFA indictments could mean for the U.S.'s 2026 World Cup bid