Updated Thursday, Aug 19, 2010
- UConn women's coach Geno Auriemma on men's game: 'It's a joke.'
- Cowboys restructure Tony Romo's deal; could it pave way for Adrian Peterson?
- Witness not allowed to tell jury about the time Aaron Hernandez allegedly shot him in the face
- Kelly Oubre enters NBA draft after one season at Kansas
- Surprise, surprise: The Yankees are America's favorite team on Facebook
- Former USC player Armond Armstead settles lawsuit with USC
- NL West 2015 preview: Can retooled Padres challenge Dodgers, Giants?
- Bruce Irvin regrettable April Fools' Day joke is about getting a DUI
- Sources: Wichita State's Gregg Marshall plans to visit Alabama on Friday
- Holy moly: Wrigley Field has a Jumbotron now
- Aaron Hernandez chain smoked marijuana, never failed NFL drug test
- Anthony Davis says he'd vote for James Harden as the NBA's Most Valuable Player
- Drew Miller needed nearly 60 stitches after skate to face, wants to play Thursday
- MLB predictions 2015: our World Series picks, award winners and more
- Jonathan Taylor accuser recants domestic violence allegations
- Rizzo hits 3-run homer as Cubs beat Brewers and Lohse 11-7