Here are your Puck Headlines: a glorious collection of news and views collected from the greatest blogosphere in sports and the few, the proud, the mainstream hockey media.
• Jonas Hiller prepares for Round 1 by rocking out.
• Ray Emery will start Thursday's Game 1 for the Philadelphia Flyers as Steve Mason nurses an upper-body injury. [Broad Street Hockey]
• Ottawa Senators general manager Bryan Murray on Paul MacLean's job this season: "The players like the old Paul, they liked the guy who sat and talked to them and treated them in a more easygoing fashion. That talked, not confronted. There were some mistakes, obviously." Meow. [Ottawa Citizen]
• Here are your referees and linesmen chosen to work the Stanley Cup Playoffs. [NHL Officials]
• Another concussion lawsuit has been filed against the NHL, led by Dave Christian, Reed Larson and William Bennett. [AP via Yahoo]
• The first round will feature a brother vs. brother match-up with Brendan Smith's Red Wings facing off againstRead More »from Mason out for Game 1; Murray on MacLean; another NHL concussion lawsuit (Puck Headlines)