Here's the complete opening round picture, with start times, dates and television broadcasters.
• The Canadiens and Senators start off with a back-to-back in Games 1 and 2, while if the Penguins/Islanders, Bruins/Leafs and Capitals/Rangers go the distance, Games 6 and 7 will be played on consecutive days. This is the world of multi-use arenas.
• No Bruins/Leafs on NBCSN is an interesting decision.
The Western Conference is after the jump.
• Add Blackhawks/Wild to the list of potential back-to-backs in Games 6 and 7.
• The potential of all four series going seven games would mean four Game 7s on back-to-back nights. While the odds are slim, that would make for a pair of very entertaining evenings.
• Finally, along with Martin St. Louis winning the Art Ross Trophy and Alex Ovechkin grabbing this third Rocket Richard Trophy, the Chicago Blackhawks tandem of Corey Crawford and Ray Emery took home the William M. Jennings Trophy for allowing the least amount of goals this season.
Puck Daddy's playoff previews will begin on Monday, with our full staff predictions and final Awards Watch posted later this week.
Follow Sean Leahy on Twitter at @Sean_Leahy
More news from the Yahoo! Sports Minute:
Other popular content on Yahoo! Sports:
• Watch: Peyton Manning singing Folsom Prison Blues
• Relocation committee recommends the Kings stay in Sacramento
• German soccer club bans players for traffic violation
- Sports & Recreation
- Ice Hockey