From the NHL, here's the full first-round schedule with dates and times, as well as the national broadcast outlets showing each game.
Prepare your razors and begin saying goodbye to loved ones today.
A few notes from the schedule:
• Just a reminder to U.S. readers that every playoff game will be featured on the NBC family of networks, which includes NBC, NBC Sports Network (formerly Versus), CNBC, as well as NHL Network.
• And with the new television deal and all games being on national television on the U.S. and Canada, no games will available on NHL Center Ice or GameCenter Live. Local television networks will carry first round coverage of non-NBC games.
• Games 5 and 6 of the Bruins/Capitals series is the only potential back-to-back in either conference.
• The Canucks and Kings will have a long break should they need five games. They'll have three full off days between Games 4 and 5.
• Should it be necessary, we could have as many as three Games 7s on Apr. 24, 25 or 26.
We'll have our playoff previews up beginning Monday, and our full staff predictions will be posted on Wednesday.
Follow Sean Leahy on Twitter at @Sean_Leahy
Other popular content on Yahoo! Sports:
• Phil Mickelson comes up a shot short in bid for green jacket No. 4
• New York Mets' Lucas Duda shows signs his powerful spring was no fluke
• Brazen hit by community college outfielder brings his school the worst kind of attention