Here are your Puck Headlines: A glorious collection of news and views collected from the greatest blogosphere in sports and the few, the proud, the mainstream hockey media.
• What kind of an effect has Ralph Krueger had on Southampton FC since he became chairman? They’re playing hockey now. Well, OK, just as a team-bonding event in Switzerland. [ProSoccerTalk]
• Led by a Hilary Knight hat trick, the Boston Blades clinched a spot in the CWHL's Clarkson Cup with a 7-3 win over the Toronto Furies. They'll face either the Montreal Stars or Calgary Inferno in the Final. Montreal took Game 1 of the other semifinal series. [CWHL]
• Happy third birthday, You Can Play! [YCP]
• Richard Panik of the Toronto Maple Leafs has been fined $2,000 for diving. [NHL]
• Newest Boston Bruins acquisition Brett Connolly will miss up to six weeks after breaking a finger whileRead More »from Boston heads to CWHL's Clarkson Cup Final; Panik fined for diving; Bickell's hot dog (Puck Headlines)