Here are your Puck Headlines: A glorious collection of news and views collected from the greatest blogosphere in sports and the few, the proud, the mainstream hockey media. Have a link you want to submit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We already miss Bon Jovi Ron Duguay after he received a makeover Wednesday morning. [MyFoxNY]
• Ilya Kovalchuk on a possible return to the NHL: “I have two more years on my contract. Then, we’ll see.” Scandalous! [ESPN.com]
• Ted Leonsis has promised to shave his head if both his Washington Capitals and Washington Wizards make the finals in their respective leagues. [Washington Post]
• Judging by their postseason record, it’s a good sign for the Capitals that Game 4 is at night. [Japers’ Rink]
• The New York Rangers need to even this series tonight. [Bergen Record]
• David Desharnais will be back in the Montreal Canadiens’ lineup tonight after a bout with the flu. [Hockey Inside/Out]
• Welcome back, Tampa Bay Lightning power play. [Bolts byRead More »from Coy Kovalchuk; Preds, Fisher want extension; Franzen's future (Puck Headlines)