Here are your Puck Headlines: a glorious collection of news and views collected from the greatest blogosphere in sports and the few, the proud, the mainstream hockey media.
• A Bruins fan offers a recommendation to Toronto's mayor. [AP]
• Now that the 2013 inductions are over with it's time to look toward the 2014 class. Who has the best shot? Dominik Hasek, Peter Forsberg and Mike Modano are locks, right? [Toronto Star]
• Tony Danza, John Cusack, D.B. Sweeney, Cindy Crawford and Cuba Gooding Jr., among other Hollywood celebs, were in attendance for Chris Chelios' Hockey Hall of Fame speech Monday night. [Yahoo]
• Nail Yakupov's agent, Igor Larionov, is heading to Edmonton to discuss his unhappiness with the Oilers' use of his client. "I asked Craig [MacTavish], I said, 'If you guys [are] not happy with him or you have no room for him ... we're willing to make a move. Any team.' That happens and that's part of life. Let's move on." Here comes the circus! [ESPN]
• The NHL released the logos for the Stadium Series teams this afternoon. Hope you like chrome! [NHL.com]
• The Wild are really enjoying the change from a dump-in team to one that looks for better puck possession. [CBC]Read More »from Yakupov’s agent unhappy; Stadium Series logos; Blackhawks extend Shaw (Puck Headlines)