Here are your Puck Headlines: A glorious collection of news and views collected from the greatest blogosphere in sports and the few, the proud, the mainstream hockey media. Have a link you want to submit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Good to see Pascal Dupuis among the names the Pittsburgh Penguins petitioned to have on the Stanley Cup. [Penguins]
• Former Windsor Spitfires forward Ben Johnson was sentenced to three years in prison on Tuesday for sexual assault. [Buzzing the Net]
• What’s been behind the strong start of the Tampa Bay Lightning? Start with some balanced scoring. [Raw Charge]
• The case for the 8 teams who’ve yet to participate in an outdoor game to have them involved in the future. [Sportsnet]
• How the Nashville Predators overcame the illness that affected the dressing room over the weekend. [Tennessean]
• The LA Kings sniffing around the Philadelphia Flyers for Steve Mason? [Broad Street Hockey]
• Kerry Bubolz will go fromRead More »from Johnson sentenced; Bolts' balance; Esposito still chasing dream (Puck Headlines)