1. San Antonio Spurs (57-16; last week's ranking: 1): The Spurs' franchise-record-tying 17-game win streak will be tested in upcoming games against Indiana, Golden State and Oklahoma City.
2. Oklahoma City Thunder (54-19; last week's ranking: 3): Kevin Durant has scored at least 25 points in 38 straight games and is two games shy of tying Michael Jordan's 17-year-old record.
3. Los Angeles Clippers (52-22; last week's ranking: 2): Coach Doc Rivers has a reputation of being cautious with injuries to his stars. Expect the same with Blake Griffin, who had back spasms.
4. Miami Heat (50-22; last week's ranking: 7): Miami hosts a potential second-round playoff opponent in the Raptors on Monday. Miami has a 14-game win streak over Toronto, including 3-0 this season.
5. Houston Rockets (49-23; last week's ranking: 4): Houston is 13-8 this season when Jeremy Lin starts at point guard. Point guard Patrick Beverley is out indefinitely because of a knee injury.
6. Indiana Pacers (52-22;Read More »from NBA Power Rankings: Kevin Durant nears Michael Jordan, but Spurs still on top