1. Golden State Warriors (Record: 60-13; last week: 1): Two interesting statistics about Stephen Curry: He is third in the NBA in steals per game (2.1) and 42nd in minutes per game (32.8).
2. Cleveland Cavaliers (Record: 48-27; last week: 2): The Cavaliers say it isn’t serious, but keep an eye on starting power forward Kevin Love, who reinjured his back in a narrow win over Philadelphia on Sunday.
3. Houston Rockets (Record: 50-23; last week: 7): After splitting the season series, the Rockets and Grizzlies should go down to the wire battling for seeding and the Southwest Division title.
4. Los Angeles Clippers (Record: 49-25; last week: 5): L.A. decided not to re-sign Nate Robinson, who has a knee injury, for the remainder of the season after his second 10-day contract expired. Robinson is expected to be cleared to play by week’s end.
5. San Antonio Spurs (Record: 47-26; last week: 6): The defending NBA champs are picking it up down the stretch as usual with aRead More »from NBA Power Rankings: Top seeds facing balancing act