Here are your Puck Headlines: a glorious collection of news and views collected from the greatest blogosphere in sports and the few, the proud, the mainstream hockey media.
• One suspects the "Free Rinny" movement (as in "Zac "Rinny" Rinaldo, suspected for his dedication to headhunting) isn't going to gain much support.
• When the chips were down, Claude Giroux predicted the Flyers would make the playoffs. If they didn't, it would have been forgotten about. But they did, so now he looks like a genius! [Philly]
• It's curtains for the Florida Panthers. Literal curtains. They're curtaining off part of their building to cut down on capacity. [Miami Herald]
• David Shoalts sees similarities between the Leafs and the Kings, just before they won the Cup. David Shoalts has a blind optimism and sunny disposition that I can only envy. [The Globe & Mail]
• Alex Ovechkin shot the puck on his 50th goal so hard that it dented the vulcanized rubber. [RMNB]
• The biggest issue with the eyeball test,Read More »from Claude Giroux knows all; curtains for Panthers; Ovechkin dents a puck (Puck Headlines)