Here are your Puck Headlines: a glorious collection of news and views collected from the greatest blogosphere in sports and the few, the proud, the mainstream hockey media.
• This 15-year-old girl's custom Blackhawks Chucks are better than whatever crap you're wearing on your dumb feet. [DNA Info]
• Dave Tippett will coach Team Canada at the World Championships. [Fox Sports]
• Anthony Stolarz has had his stick-swinging suspension lifted so he can play in the Memorial Cup. [Buzzing the Net]
• Ilya Bryzgalov didn't have much to say to this columnist about Semyon Varlamov. That's the story. [Denver Post]
• No. T.J. Oshie for Game 1 versus the Blackhawks. I'm stilling setting the over/under on times his shootout in the Olympics gets mentioned at 9.5. [STL Today]
• The Stars looked less like a playoff team in game one and more like a group of kids learning to play the clarinet. [Dallas News]
• Henrik Zetterberg won't play in round one for the Red Wings, but he skated with his teammates, andRead More »from Zetterberg skates; No Oshie for Game 1; Blackhawks chasing dynasty status? (Puck Headlines)